Prometheus DVD Menu & Deleted Scenes Images

Started by ikarop, Sep 09, 2012, 07:49:27 PM

Author
Prometheus DVD Menu & Deleted Scenes Images (Read 39,828 times)

ikarop

The menu for those who didn't get to see it yesterday:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtfxgo_dvd-menu-preview_shortfilms

Alienseseses

Not entirely on topic, but I posted a thread with deleted scenes less than an hour ago. Was it deleted, or moved?

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Alienseseses on Sep 10, 2012, 03:47:29 PM
Not entirely on topic, but I posted a thread with deleted scenes less than an hour ago. Was it deleted, or moved?

Deleted. The scenes were already shared and discussed in this thread yesterday.

Alienseseses

Ah.
It's hard finding out what's been discussed in this section of forum. It's overgrown.

tp3000

Dailymotion- "video has been removed...."

ikarop

ikarop

Just need to use google. You shouldn't have trouble finding them now: http://www.itsartmag.com/features/prometheus-deleted-scenes/

Cvalda

I imagine we've only got a week or two before the rest of the deleted scenes leak in some form. Exciting.

Blacklabel

Shaw vs Engineer

FITE!

Looking forward :P

zakzak

The revelation of the deleted scenes, Holloway forcing sex on Shaw, makes me think that the original script of PROMETHEUS may be even darker than we'd like to admit. A near rape of a woman while being infected with alien DNA, isn't this another play on that interspecies intercourse only implied in ALIEN? I think PROMETHEUS would even be more compelling if Holloway in his ego-trip fanaticism actually agree to be infected with alien DNA and then impregnate his own female partner with it. His display of remorse and ultimate self-sacrifice later on would make more dramatic sense. I think that his asking Vickers "to do it" comes out of nowhere, and feel hollow.

T Dog

When's the Blu Ray becoming "available for download"?

ladyferry

How comes it's not available for pre-ordering on iTunes in the UK? ???

szkoki

hmmm i think the skin scene is pretty good, it gives a build up how obsessed is Millburn with nature...it would be a cool scene and would explain the lets touch the hammerpade game...but they should do it with another creature, a bug for example or with other stuff that not relates to the hammerpade

Cvalda

Quote from: szkoki on Sep 12, 2012, 09:23:53 PM
hmmm i think the skin scene is pretty good, it gives a build up how obsessed is Millburn with nature...
Apparently not obsessed enough to take a look at a dead Engineer.

Shasvre

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 12, 2012, 10:32:58 PMApparently not obsessed enough to take a look at a dead Engineer.

Yeah, I thought that was a bit weird as well. One would think he would jump on a chance like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed