Dark Horse Interview - New Comic

Started by Xenomorphine, Aug 23, 2014, 02:00:11 AM

Author
Dark Horse Interview - New Comic (Read 83,320 times)

happypred

happypred

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 15, 2014, 03:23:02 AM
Quote from: happypred on Nov 15, 2014, 02:56:58 AM
Super Elden is the new Machiko

I.. I don't even... You broke me!
He's like Machiko...except no one wants to have sex with him and he's sad. Maybe that big hunk of a predator would like to exchange some black goo ;)

RakaiThwei

Quote from: happypred on Nov 15, 2014, 08:40:05 AM
He's like Machiko...except no one wants to have sex with him and he's sad. Maybe that big hunk of a predator would like to exchange some black goo ;)

Humor aside.. I honestly don't see the parallels between Elden and Machiko.

Ultramorph

Ariel Olivetti has released another page from AvP #3 or #4. This one most definitely contains spoilers.

Spoiler
We have confirmation of mutant Francis! It will be interesting to see where they go with this.
[close]

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

...Something about that seems unintentionally hilarious!
Spoiler

Elden and the remaining Predator are about to battle.. then.. BAM!! Mutant Francis runs out and is going all out Bulk on them and scampers off into the hallway! Ha ha ha ha!
[close]

SM

SM

Not much point in Ultramorph posting stuff in spoiler tags if you're just going to explain what's happening behind the spoiler tags...

RakaiThwei

My bad, I forgot the spoiler tag!  :-\

happypred

happypred

LOL...this means everyone is a
Spoiler
mutant, except for the remaining predator and the xenomorphs. That's cray cray. What if the xenmorphs get black gooed as well? Mutant clusterf__k in space. I think the story is out of control
[close]

Ultramorph

It looks like I wasn't too far off when compared it to Gremlins 2.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: happypred on Nov 18, 2014, 04:20:51 AM
LOL...this means everyone is a
Spoiler
mutant, except for the remaining predator and the xenomorphs. That's cray cray. What if the xenmorphs get black gooed as well? Mutant clusterf__k in space. I think the story is out of control
[close]

Looking at the preview of Aliens #3.. Well..

Spoiler
Apparently the Xenomorphs can be affected by the black goo. And more importantly, we see a Human/Xenomorph fusion going on ala John Carpenter's The Thing.. I.. don't know how to feel about that. So far the previews leave me not wanting to read the comic. I've got nothing negative to say about them but.. They don't leave me wanting to read them.
[close]

happypred

happypred

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 18, 2014, 04:49:13 AM
Spoiler
And more importantly, we see a Human/Xenomorph fusion going on ala John Carpenter's The Thing.. I.. don't know how to feel about that.
[close]

Spoiler
I saw that...and I laughed
[close]

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

The February solicitations are up, and that means the final Fire and Stone solicitation: Prometheus-Omega. It doesn't say too much, for obvious reasons, but it is tantalizing.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=57175

Spoiler

QuoteKelly Sue DeConnick!
Prometheus: Fire and Stone—Omega
Kelly Sue DeConnick (W), Agustin Alessio (A), and Dave Palumbo (Cover)
On sale Feb 11
FC, 48 pages
$4.99
One-shot
Angela and her fellow survivors are stranded on LV-223, but their mission is not over yet. The answer to their quest could be hidden deep underground, but the strangest nightmare of all stands in their way.
• From writer Kelly Sue DeConnick (Bitch Planet, Captain Marvel, Pretty Deadly).
[close]

Corporal Hicks

So it looks like
Spoiler
Elden survives the events of Fire and Stone?
[close]

saintssinphony

saintssinphony

Spoiler
That alien and dude fusing in Aliens #3 looks just like a picture from the dinosaurs attack bubblegum cards. The card set had a great drawing of a guy and dinosaur spliced together cause the dinosaur timewarped into the physical space the guy inhabited.  I'll try and find the picture
[close]

worldpeace

i like the primitive weapons . but not totally excited about human and predator team up again .

Quote from: Ultramorph on Nov 18, 2014, 07:56:03 PM
The February solicitations are up, and that means the final Fire and Stone solicitation: Prometheus-Omega. It doesn't say too much, for obvious reasons, but it is tantalizing.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=57175

Spoiler

QuoteKelly Sue DeConnick!
Prometheus: Fire and Stone—Omega
Kelly Sue DeConnick (W), Agustin Alessio (A), and Dave Palumbo (Cover)
On sale Feb 11
FC, 48 pages
$4.99
One-shot
Angela and her fellow survivors are stranded on LV-223, but their mission is not over yet. The answer to their quest could be hidden deep underground, but the strangest nightmare of all stands in their way.
• From writer Kelly Sue DeConnick (Bitch Planet, Captain Marvel, Pretty Deadly).
[close]

Ultramorph

CBR has a short preview of Prometheus #4. It's nothing terribly spoilery, but, as usual, be warned.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=24750

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed