NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,010 times)

Kailem

Kailem

While I was on holiday in the States a couple of weeks ago I picked up the Snake and Scorpion Aliens from a local Super Target. Had to go back a second time for them though since I couldn't find where they were the first time (I figured they were more likely to be in or near the toy aisles, not the video game and TV section, but clearly I was mistaken :P ).

I know it's been mentioned here before, but the difference in price really is crazy. Got both for the equivalent of about £40 when they likely would have been about £70 if I'd gotten them in the UK. You can literally get three figures for the price of two.

Still, the figures themselves look great! The Snake is especially detailed, they definitely did a really great job with these updates.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You're going to some bad places in the UK if they're £70s! I'm only seeing two packs for about that kind of price! I'm normally looking at £30, but that's still twice as much as they were back in the AvPR/Predators days.

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah that's what I mean, £70 for two figures together.

I remember getting the Clan Leader Predator from the Bristol Forbidden Planet for £35, then getting home and realising it was £30 on Amazon. Maybe that was because it was a boxed Ultimate-style figure though. Great figure but man do I wish they weren't quite so expensive sometimes.

Still, prices for most things are a rip-off here, so no great surprise. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

That's a pretty cool set!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

cant wait to make a queen facehugger victim...

The Old One

The Old One

Can't wait to insert the AC Facehugger within the AC Egg.

Genuinely.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Got an email today saying the 2017 year end Exclusive ale and will be shipping next week.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

FreshFigures just charged me for my AvP Arcade Dutch/Lynn two-pack.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I'm still waiting on them to charge me for the Arcade Aliens. I don't mind waiting, but I am excited on getting these guys.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 14, 2019, 02:55:04 PM
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fnecaofficial%2Fposts%2F2439275299468174&width=500" width="500" height="669" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Sweet AF

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Reviews are coming in for the Dutch/Linn set, its got some real problems. Dutch's head sculpt is real goddamn bad.

The Old One

The Old One

Unbelievable, NECA's QC is ridiculous.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I've seen reviews for the Arcade Aliens. Sloppy paint (which means I'm going to try my first full body alien repaint, I guess) and problematic joints probably cause of the paint getting stuck where it shouldn't. Breakages aren't too rare, so be really careful when you try handling them. That's what I've seen. I'll report more when my Arcade Aliens arrive, which might take a while...  :'(

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm glad I wasn't interested in the Arcade humans, they flew off my comic shops shelves though.
I didn't have any issues with any of my Arcade Aliens, if you get any stuck joints on them just give them the hot water bath, it should loosen any stuck joints up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed