Site Update / New July Poll

Started by Darkness, Jul 01, 2004, 09:36:00 PM

Author
Site Update / New July Poll (Read 4,431 times)

Darkness

Darkness

For this month’s poll, the question of my mind is AvP’s rating so choose between PG13 or R-rated. Maybe Fox will sit up and take notice if they see how many people want this to be anything but PG13. A new article has been added with covers The Space Jockeys – written by Corpral Hicks and many other contributers. Speaking of articles, I’ve got a few for Alien vs Predator lined up but I’m waiting until PlanetAvP have sorted me out with hosting. Like they said on their site, they’ve sorted out their email system so things should finally start moving.

Results of the last poll:
“Is Fox doing enough to advertse AvP?”
Yes, definitely – 340 votes
Maybe – 641 votes
No, not at all – 1945 votes
Don’t care – 274 votes

J

J

COME ON FOX, IF YOU WANT AVP TO BE A SUCCESS YOU NEED TO DO MUCH MORE PROMOTION !!!     :-\  

Variable

Variable

Fox could do more with the promotion of this film but I am more concerned about the rating. Most people wont care but what will fans say? Personaly I think everyone hear would it to rather have an R rating.

J

J

WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS PULL THEIR DAWN FINGER OUT AND ROLL ALONG WITH THIS,   These 2 creatures are about to meet 4 the 1st time and WE actually get to WITNESS them come to blows! 1. WE'VE seen them in comics! 2. WE'VE read about them in graphic novels!! 3. WE'VE played the computer games!!!  NOW, we about to watch them on the big screen,  FOX NEEDS TO REALIZSE IS WHAT THEY HAVE IS SOMETHING GREAT, A PRODUCT THAT NEEDS TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT !!!!

Variable

Variable

You know what you are absolutly right J. This is the big finally. We have been waiting for this for some of us over a decade. We have read the fights, played the fights, and this is what it all comes down to. They got alot on the line. If this movie is great it will get the recognition the story deserves. Pa is a fan and wont mess this thing up unless the Fox editors go through it a butcher his R rated film and cut sceens from his two hour flick. Fox needs to treat this with care.

Growler

Growler

I do hope this new pole does make a difference to Fox, however i think the timing for this pole is too late.  By the time the results are conclusive, Fox may have already decided it's rating. I hope to god it's rated R, and hopefully Fox is hearing AvP fans from abroad already.

Predgirl

Predgirl

Don't worry Growler there is still hope out there. Maybe Fox will realize from the fans maybe.

J

J

THESE 2 CHARACTERS GO BACK AT LEAST 10 - 18 YEARS AND HAVE MANGED TO GO STRONG EVER SINCE.  TREAT THIS PROPER!!  THIS ISN'T SOME ONE OFF THING ( like Freddy vs Jason) THIS IS THE FILM THAT WE WANTED SINCE TIME!!!  THIS   IS  ALIEN  VS  PREDATOR                  CAN U HEAR ME FOX, A.V.P.   SO ONCE YOU'VE STOPED COUNTING OUR MONEY GIVE US WHAT WE WANT !!!!!!!!!!!

Predgirl

Predgirl

Hell Yeah you tell me there J my man you tell them.

Variable

Variable

Rock on J! Hes right. Treat this proper-as quote   Give the people what they want Fox!

J

J

ITS TRUE!! were the ones making these people rich, our money!  OUURR MMOOONNEEEYYY  SO FOX, START RIGHT NOW AND STOP THIS MOVING SLOWLY APPROCH.  T            I         W        I          R   R           T         I         T          E    E                      T        S          S     A                      H                    P      T                                             E                                                      C                                                       T                                                          !    >:D  

J

J

The end part was supose to say.  TREAT IT WITH ITS RESPECT

Terhou

Terhou

i think FOX is doing enough stuff on AvP.FOX released teasers and those making of footages and Darkness has gathered much information of AvP movie.Why u think there ain`t enough stuff(Photos,interview,clips,merchandise etc)

Alieor

Alieor

i think Terhou is right.Fox has done lots of stuff lately. Goodluck with AvP Fox.    ;D  

Variable

Variable

Yea they need it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed