Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,126 times)

Master

Master

Butterfly of course, duh...

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: bobcunk on Feb 09, 2019, 09:37:33 PM
I have the old kenner one, its looks good but has very limited articulation. Thst line focus more on sculpt and less on playability. I hope neca makes the aqua alien on eday.
Those were actually made by Hasbro, after they'd acquired Kenner.

LtJesseRipley

LtJesseRipley

Take my money.

bobcunk

bobcunk

I though sk but wasnt sure.

Technically all of of the aliens line was Hasbro exept for the 1979 alien, hasbro acquired kenner in 1991but didnt get ride of the brand till the 90s or early 2000s, they still sell under the kenner brand for a lot of their Starwars toys.

The Old One

The Old One

I caved, bought that domed Warrior.

Person was only interested in Burke, so I was able to get the Alien itself cheap.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: bobcunk on Feb 10, 2019, 12:43:07 AM
I though sk but wasnt sure.

Technically all of of the aliens line was Hasbro exept for the 1979 alien, hasbro acquired kenner in 1991but didnt get ride of the brand till the 90s or early 2000s, they still sell under the kenner brand for a lot of their Starwars toys.
Modern Star Wars toys have had the Hasbro logo on them since they dissolved the Kenner brand after the Star Wars Episode 1 toys in 1999.

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 10, 2019, 02:24:14 AM

Person was only interested in Burke, so I was able to get the Alien itself cheap.
It really is a fantastic figure, the black color looks excellent.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Not all, the classic series has the original card stile with the kenner logo.

https://cdn3.volusion.com/ondfq.dtexo/v/vspfiles/photos/E1639AX00-2.jpg?1531595776

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 10, 2019, 04:26:38 AM
Quote from: The Old One on Feb 10, 2019, 02:24:14 AM

It really is a fantastic figure, the black color looks excellent.

I like to think of him as the lead Alien we never saw in Aliens lol. Domed > Ridged. Can't wait to get him in the mail.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Randy mentioned on Twitter today that an ultimate Dog Alien is coming.  Improved articulation and includes "2 bonuses".

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: David's Creation on Feb 10, 2019, 05:46:21 AM
Randy mentioned on Twitter today that an ultimate Dog Alien is coming.  Improved articulation and includes "2 bonuses".
I'm kinda wondering how they'll improve on the existing version.

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: David's Creation on Feb 10, 2019, 05:46:21 AM
Awesome. I loved the older ones but the head articulation needed small modifications to make it look like it's looking forward while running. Curious about those bonuses honestly, can't possibly be the Bambi Burster and Queen Face Hugger. I think that would destroy the purpose of releasing a whole creature pack.

The Old One

The Old One

Maybe articulated fingers. Better face sculpt, head that can actually look completely forward at a 90 degree angle, and I'm sure there's other stuff. Curious what the two extras could possibly be considering the creature pack.

Acid spit?

Cracked bucket? lol

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Newt dead in her cryotube.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 10, 2019, 06:02:16 AM
Maybe articulated fingers. Better face sculpt, head that can actually look completely forward at a 90 degree angle, and I'm sure there's other stuff. Curious what the two extras could possibly be considering the creature pack.

Acid spit?

Cracked bucket? lol

From the new arcade Dutch and Lin pictures you can see in the background the blue arcade alien which is based on the dog alien that it has the new ball jointed knees. Great for posing. Didn't see finger articulation, but would love that. Really doubt we'd get a new head sculpt. If we're lucky, we might get a few more degrees out of the neck. Though that's easily fixable. I used this trick on mine, worked like a charm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbYX0bq5zoY

The two accessories are an interesting question. If they go with anything from the creature pack, then that defeats the purpose of the creature pack, does it not? But what else could we get? 

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: David's Creation on Feb 10, 2019, 06:11:33 AM
Newt dead in her cryotube.
Murphy's boot.

Ripley's ashes.

Bishop's remains. (seriously I'd go for this one)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed