Mikey's Figure Photography

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Jul 29, 2010, 04:47:14 AM

Author
Mikey's Figure Photography (Read 38,276 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Great pics Mike!

I've been so tempted to pick up that Fugitive Thermal Vision Predator for so long now.

Mike’s Monsters

Thanks for the love, Voodoo!

Here's a few more shots I've done over the last few weeks. In camera effects and fun light is all that's happening here!

NECA 40th Anniversary Ripley and 1/4 scale Big Chap:

NECA Alpha Predator:

NECA Golden Angel Predator:

I've also started up a YouTube channel where I'll be sharing tips and tricks around photography, and also showing my process of taking these images. It's something different than I normally make, and I'm pretty excited about it. I've got one video out now, and you can check it out here. Hope you all enjoy!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Fantastic shots as always.

And that's a fun and charming intro video for your new channel.

Tichinde

Tichinde

those pics make it so I have to get golden angel. My wallet is crying.

Mike’s Monsters

Coming up on a almost a year on the last post, so as usual, let's bring it back from the dead!

NECA 1/4 Scale Big Chap with a bunch of water being sprayed on it:

Godzilla vs Kong's MechaGodzilla by Playmate's toys with long exposure lighting:

You can see more new stuff, and also buy a shirt, coffee mug, print or a wide range of products in my shop!
https://www.teepublic.com/user/mikes-monsters

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Absolutely beautiful...

Mike’s Monsters

Doing that thing where I resurrect a year long dead thread!

I just noticed recently that we have user galleries in our profiles! So I decided to dump a ton of my Alien and Predator toy photography from the last 15 or so years in one place. When I'd started photography many years ago, I posted it all here! Now, I work professionally taking photos and videos and it all comes back to right here! I think that's pretty awesome, and it's cool to see how I grew documented all on this site.

Take a look at my gallery! There's quite a few images I've not posted in here before like this of Hiya Toys Grid and Celtic.

Glad we have this feature on the site!!

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 16, 2022, 10:10:28 PMDoing that thing where I resurrect a year long dead thread!

I just noticed recently that we have user galleries in our profiles! So I decided to dump a ton of my Alien and Predator toy photography from the last 15 or so years in one place. When I'd started photography many years ago, I posted it all here! Now, I work professionally taking photos and videos and it all comes back to right here! I think that's pretty awesome, and it's cool to see how I grew documented all on this site.

Take a look at my gallery! There's quite a few images I've not posted in here before like this of Hiya Toys Grid and Celtic.

Glad we have this feature on the site!!

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Excellent work as always, and nice to see all your A/P stuff in one place.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 17, 2022, 06:00:20 PMExcellent work as always, and nice to see all your A/P stuff in one place.

Thank you sir! I left out a bunch of my early, early stuff, but if people go to the first few pages of this thread they can see it all.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

glad to have you back on the forums Mikey, beautiful stuff esp that kickass mechaG shot

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jul 17, 2022, 09:06:04 PMglad to have you back on the forums Mikey, beautiful stuff esp that kickass mechaG shot

Thank you sir! Prey certainly has my activity in the fanbase way more active these days. And then there's a lot more coming after, so yeah, I'm thinking I'm back!

Mike’s Monsters

Hey y'all! Bringing my thread back from the dead to share that I've launched a new website for my professional photography work. It covers a bit of everything I've ever done in my career, including some of my monster photography. You may find some stuff that's never been posted online if you look in the right portfolio sections.

I recently also had my car stolen on Christmas and insurance isn't covering a ton in the payout that I'll be using to buy a new car. I could use a little extra help and if you'd like to support I have launched a print shop with a few Alien and Predator toy photography pieces that you can display in your home.

Feel free to take a look if you're interested! Click "Shop" in the menu bar to get the the prints, and the monster stuff is towards the bottom. Thanks for checking it out if you do!

mikemonaghan.photography

SiL

SiL

I see you, four armed Blomkalien.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Jan 15, 2024, 10:38:18 PMI see you, four armed Blomkalien.

Oooohhhh! Have I completed missed you sharing these before, Mikey?

Sorry to hear about the car situation btw! Insurance is such a scam.

Mike’s Monsters

This is the first time that I've shared them online. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed