Alien: Blackout Officially Released!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 24, 2019, 02:03:20 PM

Author
Alien: Blackout Officially Released! (Read 11,406 times)

Corporal Hicks

Today is the day! Alien: Blackout is now available on all Android and iOS devices! Despite a negative reception to the announcement of Alien: Blackout, the early impressions were pretty good and now the reactions to the game on social media coming in from the East of the world are also quite positive!

When the reviews start to be released, we’ll be sure to share them on the front page. We’ll also be reviewing Alien: Blackout on the site and on our next podcast so keep an eye out for our thoughts on the new game. If you’ve been trying out the game, you can also share your thoughts in our Fan Review thread. You can check out the new launch trailer below.

Alien: Blackout is available on the virtual stores for the one-off price of $/£4.99 (and there’s no in-app purchases!) You can head on over to the Android and Apple stores to grab the latest addition to the Alien universe.

Make sure you keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Blackout! You can follow us on FacebookTwitterInstagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Voodoo Magic

I'll be trying it out tonight!

Adam802

*tumbleweed*

Corporal Hicks

I've just been painfully watching the clock tick down so I can go home and play!

TERMINATOR-SSD

they should release the game on the Nintendo Switch. It would be perfect.

Still Collating...

From the gameplay that's out already, it looks like a lot of fun. I'm definitely going to try it out for myself soon. Seems like this'll be a nice addition to the games. I was surprised at how much fun it seemed when I was just watching it, so in the end I'm glad this got made. Cause it's not like it was either Blackout or Isolation 2, I'm looking at this like a bonus on top of everything coming out.
IMO it feels like an new game mode to the original Isolation, the atmosphere is as it should be. 

Corporal Hicks

I'm finally home! Food has been consumed and Blackout is mirrored on the TV. Time to play!

Dingbat

My phone is quite weak and has little storage space remaining, if I ever buy a new one, I'll definitely buy this too.

Corporal Hicks

Russ840

Like it so far. Although only on the second mission.

It's a little addictive

slipknotpredator

Bought it. I'll be playing later today. Please be good.

Engineer

I just jumped into it. Beat the first mission and ran out of time on the second mission because I spent too much time hiding lol

I think this is an awesome game well worth it for $5! Would definitely be well suited for the switch with the touch screen mechanics too! I hope they release it for the switch in the near future!

SoggyDonutLV426

SoggyDonutLV426

Excellent game. Considering the limitations they are working with (a mere 150 meg download), they've done an incredible job recreating the atmosphere of Alien:Isolation. This would have been a perfect mini game within Isolation. It would have been awesome to have to run to several different access points on Sevastopol in order to link in and remotely guide crew members to safety. Blackout is like having a tiny piece of Isolation on my phone. Love it.

Salt The Fries

This game is really challenging. You have to pay attention to so many things at once. The fact that you can use motion trackers in only a handful of rooms and in cameras aren't everywhere makes things difficult. You have to be very wary of vent placement. On top of that you can also die yourself, which I think is a nice twist.

Jenga

Jenga

I'm shocked to say it but it actually looks really good. Also I cannot believe they got access to the suit from Alien Covenant that got completely removed from the final film. Crazy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed