Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 132,632 times)

CristianoRonaldo7

Beyond excited. Ridley Scott is God to me. Dariusz Wolski or John Mathieson as D.P.?

Ingwar

Wolski of course.

CristianoRonaldo7

Quote from: Ingwar on Oct 10, 2018, 09:29:13 PM
Wolski of course.
.                                                                                  Great.

Ingwar

Ingwar

QuoteCape Town – Award-winning director Ridley Scott is reportedly heading to South Africa to film a new television series.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/everything-know-ridley-scott-series-filmed-cape-town-090243124.html

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

So I guess The Merlin Saga has either been cancelled or been seriously delayed. According to HN it's going to be a grueling 9 month shoot:

https://twitter.com/HNEsocial/status/1065141224267571201

My guess is Scott will probably film Raised by Wolves at Cape Town Film Studios (Mad Max: Fury Road, Dredd etc.). Though he should really do the location shooting in Namibia if he wants real otherworldly/alien planet type scenery.

Ingwar

To be honest I prefer Scott to do Wolves than Merlin. 9 months of shooting? Bloody hell. How does it even work like? It's quite a long period.

toro

if he's just producing would he be there for the entire shoot?

Nightmare Asylum

Isn't Scott only personally directing the pilot?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Unknown, all we really have is:

Quote from: ComingSoon.netTNT has greenlit straight to series Raised By Wolves, a serialized sci-fi series from master storyteller and filmmaker Ridley Scott (The Martian, Blade Runner, Alien: Covenant), who will also mark his television directorial debut with the series. Acclaimed writer Aaron Guzikowski, the visionary behind the highly lauded film Prisoners, will serve as showrunner as well as a writer.

Quote from: Yahoo NewsScott will direct and executive producer the sci-fi series Raised by Wolves for TNT.

Quote from: DeadlineScott right now is directing his first ever TV series, Raised By Wolves, for TNT.

Who all make it sound like he's directing the whole series.

Nightmare Asylum

The Old One

The Old One

A new R.S venture indeed.

CristianoRonaldo7

Happy Birthday Sir Ridley!. 81.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Cheers!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed