EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES

Started by Sabres21768, May 16, 2010, 06:51:24 PM

Author
EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES (Read 45,727 times)

Swidhelm

Swidhelm

Quote from: Spoon on May 17, 2010, 12:43:53 AM
Alot better then expected, but the dreds are longer then my liking (almost looks AVPish). Getting really pumped up right now.  Im not going to watch or view anymore pictures of this movie as I want to enjoy every second of it in the theatre.

Keep in mind we've seen some long ass dreads before avp in predator 2, one of the preds at the end had real long dreads, pulled back in a tail. Looked decidedly tribal. The problem with the AVP dreads is they stuck out so much they just looked very unnatural and too heavy.

Swidhelm

Swidhelm

Quote from: JaredK21 on May 17, 2010, 01:44:45 AM
Looks great to me! Thanks for sharing :) I love that at least ONE Predator will have the netting. I consider that a staple of the Predator gear and I'm really curious to see him put it back on when puts his all his gear back together. I wonder if we'll see any true purpose to the netting?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's more a symbol of what they are than having any real function. In the end of Predator 2, some didn't have netting and one wore the netting bunched up like a sash.

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: dallevalle on May 26, 2010, 06:34:57 PM
I dig the design :) awesome mask ! sweet red dreadlocks !! how cool is that !! im digging it alot !! cant wait to see it in the final movie !
I like it too.. it's different but not too different. I had doubts about the whole concept, but I'll wait and see.

Keyes

Keyes

Is there any chance the pics could be uploaded now the film has been released please?

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

I love these pics of predators. ;D

-alienhunter14

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: DazAvP85 on Aug 09, 2010, 03:58:38 PM
Is there any chance the pics could be uploaded now the film has been released please?

Yeah, I'll upload them today.

I just hadn't re-done it since FOX had them pulled.

Keyes

Keyes

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 10, 2010, 06:12:09 PM
Quote from: DazAvP85 on Aug 09, 2010, 03:58:38 PM

Yeah, I'll upload them today.

I just hadn't re-done it since FOX had them pulled.

Many thanks, look forward to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed