Mikey's Figure Photography

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Jul 29, 2010, 04:47:14 AM

Author
Mikey's Figure Photography (Read 38,281 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Happy Halloween from the states! I decided to take a little break from my normal day to day photography job, and did some portraits of a few of my figures. Hope you all enjoy!

NECA Queen:

Hot Toys City Hunter:

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking sexy as usual! You picked up the new NECA Queen then? Gonna do any more of her?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 02, 2015, 10:38:29 AM
Looking sexy as usual! You picked up the new NECA Queen then? Gonna do any more of her?

Thanks babe. :-*

I grabbed the Queen earlier this year actually. I did some shots of her and posted them earlier in the thread too!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*scrolls back* so you did! I demand more figure photos!

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2015, 08:32:39 AM

It's slow season for me very soon. If I can get caught up and stay caught up, I'm sure I'll find myself bored and needing to photograph something. So I'll take some of the Queen for you if I get to that point.  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He's back!! And how! Always love your work, brother.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 05, 2015, 03:09:57 AM
He's back!! And how! Always love your work, brother.

I'm only temporarily back, of course. Like always. 8)
And I always appreciate it, my friend!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mikey on Nov 03, 2015, 07:03:11 PM

It's slow season for me very soon. If I can get caught up and stay caught up, I'm sure I'll find myself bored and needing to photograph something. So I'll take some of the Queen for you if I get to that point.  ;)

Thanks. Have you brought many other new NECA figures to model for you?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2015, 08:54:58 AM

I think the newest I have would be the Queen and Runner. I have a few Godzillas by them too, and the new Adam West Batman. I've got a few of the older Predators, I haven't been too fond of the new ones they are just hashing out. At the current apartment I have the Elder, Falconer, and 2 of the Wolfs from back in the day. I have way more in boxes in my parents garage. I wish I had the room for everything!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mikey on Nov 05, 2015, 07:53:53 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2015, 08:54:58 AM

I think the newest I have would be the Queen and Runner. I have a few Godzillas by them too, and the new Adam West Batman. I've got a few of the older Predators, I haven't been too fond of the new ones they are just hashing out. At the current apartment I have the Elder, Falconer, and 2 of the Wolfs from back in the day. I have way more in boxes in my parents garage. I wish I had the room for everything!

I understand your pain, my friend *nerd hug*

Mike’s Monsters

I hadn't picked up my camera in about a month due to some things going on in life, which I know a few of you know about who are friends with me on Facebook. I've been itching to take photos again, but unfortunately don't have access to models like I usually do (I'm a portrait and fashion photographer as my day job).

So tonight I decided to force myself to take some photos for fun, and I'm glad I did. I picked up the X-Plus 1989 Godzilla at the end of summer, and it is by far my favorite piece in my collection (and is my favorite Godzilla design!). Here's a few shots that I grabbed tonight.

Enjoy!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mikey my friend, your work never ceases to amaze me. They look brilliant!

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 22, 2016, 06:41:56 AM

As always, thanks for the love, man!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mikey on Feb 22, 2016, 10:32:30 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 22, 2016, 06:41:56 AM

As always, thanks for the love, man!

You and I,

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So taking pretty pictures! The jealousy hurts too much!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed