Ravager
37 (19.7%)
Praetorian
15 (8%)
Queen
38 (20.2%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author
Favourite Alien Unit? (Read 85,445 times)

Terx2

Terx2

My Favourite is the Praetorian it can change into a queen if the queen is dead or change into ravager and kill nearly everything or a carrier to transport the facehuggers safely to there victims.

AvPWorldFanatic

AvPWorldFanatic

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 19, 2006, 10:32:25 PM
Probably PredAlien for me. At least they don't kill their hosts outright like a Ravager. Plus they increase their health with each kill and automatically heal themselves.
Don't forget, the PredAlien increase their health, i pull this ability to the max, and the PredAlien can have...... 6565 HEALTH POINTS!!!!!!!!!! it's freaking, equivalent for 4 Queens :O and can heal itself, so take ten down, relax, and keep killing :D

AvPWorldFanatic

AvPWorldFanatic

Quote from: gojiramatthew on Feb 10, 2007, 01:13:19 AM
Drone for me, they might be weak, but in a HUGE numbers with their acid spit they are really hard to beat. ;D
Yeah, their ability to take down enemys with his split of cystic acid, and in numbers, the enemy need to kill one at time, unless he have SADAR Troopers, ExoSuits, Military Hydra or Blazer, or simply with a few Stalkers.

Welshwilderbeast

Welshwilderbeast

Has to be fully upgraded carrier. That bitch has 12 instant kill shots that also create reinforcements it is the most valuable unit (besides the queen herself)

YautjaCetanu

YautjaCetanu

i like predaliens because the more you kill the more hp they get making them the strongest after a long time though

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

The Empress, Drones, Runners and Warriors. These four are perfect for butchering; since mother's frenzy effect buffs the weaker none-purebred Xenomorphs. Upgraded Drones and Runners backed by the Empress's frenzy effect= a bad day for every none-xeno enemies.  :-*

Jegeren

Jegeren

The Ravager for me. That thing looks plain nasty. Armor penetrating claws that can pierce ship hulls along with incredibly thick armor? Awesome.

TheRaven

TheRaven

Ravagers, they were awesome c:

Hunk

Hunk

My favorite warrior and alien because he acid loop over the face and very crazy but they also have another and pretorian and mass pq when the queen dies and turns pretorian a new queen.And get a xenomorph hive

Zilla103192

Zilla103192

I'd say the Predalien is my favorite because of it's healing ability. Plus he is just a straight up beast in game.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

i will go with the predalien because it is the most powerful xenomorph of all time it is also stronger then the queen.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Carrier is my favorite. Imagine that in a film, it runs into the room or cave where humans are and facehuggers launching from its back. It does diminish the egg but regardless the prospect is terrifying.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed