The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 19,548 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Just a little update on the whole situation. Colin posted earlier today and said everything should still be on course for this month with the trailer. If it doesn’t come out this month, don’t say I didn’t warn you all. Anyway, that’s not my main news. I’ve got another revelation. Somebody pointed me over to this post of Hicks on Alien Experience:

“You want the hard facts? The trailer is being reworked to include footage from the latest scenes that have been filmed. And the scenes were not shot because the studio didn’t like the last cut of the film, as I’ve said in other threads, they were scenes that the filmmakers had always wanted to be do, but due to time and money constraints during principle photography (which was only 3 months) they didn’t get done.”

So what are these new scenes you’re wondering? I’d completely forgotten about this but several months ago we found out they were considering featuring Alien/Predator homeworlds but didn’t include them – most likely due to budget reasons. Think something along these lines. I can’t see how this will fit into the story though so maybe the homeworld will only be seen from space on a Predator spacecraft. Remember, the directors spoke about their AvP3 idea set in space? Could all be connected. Either way, this explains why the trailer is being delayed.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

oh   :)  

Chris

Chris

Well ... YAY ^^ ...  Still this Month ... hopefully ... oh jeah .. new Scenes. NOW LOOK PEOPLE! Strause gets more money to make this Film, show new scenes. Yay ... looks like Fox like this Movie very much ... man ;D.  greetz

predx

predx

jeej i think its very great news the more scenes the better, at least they should post more pictures at least give us that

Elorrra

Elorrra

I'm afraid to believe anything. But... Colin has some courage for showing up there! I still have faith in the Bros! GO BROS GO!!!     ;)  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

BOOOOOOYYYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Andrew Vola

Andrew Vola

The re-shoots took place to TONE DOWN THE VIOLENCE. Fox are going PG-13. Sorry guys.

slipknotpredator

sure....sorry, lost confidence

germania

germania

>>>> Fox are going PG-13    :o    I'm ready to die now.

Elorrra

Elorrra

THINK AGAIN! Comic Con could have been a great place to show something but they pulled back alluding "R", right? If FOX wanted to cut the film PG 13 then it would have been done for Comic Con!   (Sorry for mistakes but I hope you understand my point)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

mmmmmmmmmmm...interesting    :)  

kimahri

kimahri

Really hope the homeworld thing is false.  Especially for the Alien.  The movies work because you don't know everything about them.  Aside from that, if a "homeworld" has to be shown..........it should be in an Alien movie.

Ermac

Ermac

Alien/Predator homeworlds? Oh my God, are they deliberately trying to fill this movie with crap ideas?

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

I agree with you on this, Ermac... Why would the brothers risk creating homeworlds as matte paintings (can't see how they can do more without creating additional and unnecessary scenes) that could risk the entire movie up till then...?  The homeworlds MUST be left to the singular movies, a.k.a. Alien 5 and Predator 3...  Anything else, is just over-stuffing the turkey and risk a massive stomach-ache...   ;D     :D  

The Ultimate Predator

Its an explanation that I like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed