Arnie Asked Back For Predators

Started by Darkness, Jun 05, 2009, 06:35:26 PM

Author
Arnie Asked Back For Predators (Read 15,753 times)

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted

Predators   cinema 3D release on Q2 2010   I'll be back

Alien³

Alien³

Hmmmmmmm, well still not sure about this, but I'm looking forward to this more than the Alien prequel.

Rob

Rob

what does Q1 and Q2 mean?

Deco

Deco

Please dont make this movie.

K

K

I'd love to see Arnold back in movies. I love the guy, but he's not been able to do JACK SQUAT of good as governor. Sold out to the libs. Come back to movies, Arnie!

Spoon

Spoon

Just saw terminator Salvation last night and man seeing Arnold made the movie.  Coolest part of the movie for sure.

dallas121

dallas121

@ Rob,  Quartille I believe

NAveryW

NAveryW

False news. See http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41342 -- Rodriguez has NOT asked Schwarzenegger to be in the film.

Nachtfalke

Nachtfalke

Official sequel! YES!!    8)  

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

are you guys idiots? hes not saying predator 2 whould be non cannon, but hes saying the predators  whould be going off of predator 1 while predator 2 still happened get it?.   pred 1 and 3 whould be conneted thats all hes saying while pred 2if you watched onley mentions events that happen in pred1. so chill the hell out jesus. how about you pepole be fans insted of  dumbass clueless crictics.

PREDATAUIR

PREDATAUIR

they should do a prequel called predators before arnie shows up and show us what happened to jim hopper and his soldiers and connect both films that way. once again your in the same situation,same jungle,but with 3 preds.. hopper and crew take care of the 2 other preds,and hopper is the last man standing,thinking he won,thats when the last pred kills him by surprize,and thats when arnie and his bunch drop down from the chopper to start they're story with the last pred..  that would make for a great movie and put us back in the jungle. u wouldn't even need arnie,u could simply slice old film from predator into the prequel with hopper.

PREDATAUR

PREDATAUR

a PREQUEL makes more sence,for we don't know jim hoopers story and they basicly went through what arnie and his team did,except they all died and were skinned alive,maybe 1-2 were captured by gorillas, but there still is a story there that would connect well with predator 1  perhaps 3 preds were there instead of just one ,and hoppers team manages to kill 1 of them before they all die,then hopper kills the second one thinking it's over,and thats when the 3rd pred kills him at the end of movie,and skins him and hangs him up at the tree billy finds.  thats when dutch and crew show up,the end of the movie. it should be them dropping down from they're chopper down the ropes and they can use iriginal predator stock photage for that!  so basicly arnie and team face the last pred who beat hoppers team ,we all know what happens next... connected! makes sence and i think they should do it.  think!  a good reason to be back in that same jungle too!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed