IGN Previews Second Chapters

Started by Darkness, Jan 14, 2010, 07:31:23 PM

Author
IGN Previews Second Chapters (Read 4,523 times)

Darkness

Darkness

IGN have published a new preview today which covers the second chapter in the Alien, Predator and Marine campaigns. The missions take place in a refinery.

Today we’re here to see the second chapter of each of the three species in Aliens vs. Predator (for the skinny on the first chapters see our hands-on from last month), which takes the action to the refinery, a tower of steel and industry that looks like it’s been ripped from the surface of Alien 3′s Fiorina 161. For the Predator, the rooftops and surrounding cliff precipices form his playground and it’s here more than ever that those Splinter Cell comparisons come to the fore. In classic stealth style the level is made up from a string of encounters, with each batch of patrolling Marines presenting a new and unique puzzle…

Look out for another preview they’ll be doing next week. Thanks to Ikarop for the news.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

Sorry but not going to read it! it will spoil the game for me

XxecutionerxX

I just read the Predator and Alien because I want to reserve all the suprises for the Marine campaign.

Iam with you guys I have been waiting for this game to come out for like 10 years so Iam going to wait...SMARTGUNNERS UNITE...   :)  

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

The IGN section has me rather excited, and knowing that you can hear the Marine's motion trackers as you crawl around is fantastic!  X   8)  

Pelax

Pelax

I've heard that in the third chapter Alien finaly marrying Predator and they adopt orphan Colonial Marine and everyone lived happy ever after!

mick

mick

wen will we c this demo i heard there ws going 2 b 1 of avp i ws hoping it wudve been on the ps3 store 2day but wsnt     :'(   hv 2 say the game luks amzin graphics r stunning n gameplay luks amzin as well hopefully c the demo on ps3 nxt thursday then    ;D   and i was wondering the game is staying true 2 each character so well will there b anything u wished u cudve put in the game wich u cudnt like the predator being able 2 skin people and hang them frum trees r just even hanging 2 show off ur kill   ;D  

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

As Corporal Hicks said not to ask "when will the demo be released"

PredatorOnTheSauce

I've been waiting for the game for over six years now. With only just over a month to go, I feel more hyped up than ever. AvP is gonna rock harder than a joint show by Alice cooper, Motley Crue and Sabbath!!!!

Predator-707

Predator-707

There has been no Avp stuff on xbox live except for the old predator trailer. I mean theres heaps of stuff they can put up so why not?

alpha defekt

alpha defekt

Hearing the motion tracker blips huh? With the right headset this could make all the difference between eating pulse rifle fire, or eating a marines head. My bets on his juicy face meat.   I hope the Avatar things rock. I want a facehugger chillin next to my guy. Maybe a Alien skin to boot!

Alien Mastermind

Alien Mastermind

An Alien skin would be nice as hell. Make my friends be jealous of my Avatar even more.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed