The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside!

Started by ikarop, Jun 07, 2011, 03:17:14 PM

Author
The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside! (Read 116,410 times)

Byohzrd

Quote from: newbeing on Jun 07, 2011, 06:11:29 PM
Quote from: Le Celticant on Jun 07, 2011, 06:09:41 PM
Quote from: Byohzrd on Jun 07, 2011, 06:02:15 PM
theres a shot of the player shooting at an alien and the alien turns and runs away. is it me or is that run a little, not alien =/
0:28 in the video on the first page.

What doesn't feel alien in that?
He's alone, he knows the threat, he retreat to sneak with all its stealth.
It's actually more realistic.

I think he means the little running hop it makes. Yeah I'm not sure if I like how it moves like that. The retreating is fine, but not the hoping.
THIS
It's HOPPING, like a rabbit.
Retreating is fine, but the way its moving looks just like a rabbit, any rabbit you can see hopping around your yard. It simply does NOT LOOK ALIEN.

thats the ONLY thing i can find to complain about in this video, which is a great thing. Hopefully more and more videos will start to pop up in the next 48 hours

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: G8RSG1 on Jun 07, 2011, 06:18:43 PM
Quote from: Brother on Jun 07, 2011, 06:00:54 PM
Sure as hell it isn't the one from the movie lolz

+1 for the smaller muzzle flash.

I'm guessing it's probably a different variant of Pulse Rifle, perhaps an SMG? Maybe that's why it sounds different.

Isn't it the caliber of the ammo that determines the sound of a weapon? You're more clued up than me, I honestly don't know.

cloverfan98

So will this be a Wii U exclusive?

Huol

Xeno Killer 2179

ikarop

ikarop

Sega just released a press relese regarding ACM and WiiU. Also I believe there are some new screenshots coming soon, stay tuned!

QuoteSega West CEO Mike Hayes said: "With such a recognised brand as Aliens and a renowned developer in Gearbox Software, this really is exciting news for everyone. The Nintendo Wii U opens up an impressive amount of new opportunities for publishers and developers alike and Sega are fully supportive of this new platform."

According to a press release issued by the Sega and developer Gearbox: "Aliens: Colonial Marines for this new gaming console is currently under construction by a dedicated research and development branch within the studio".

Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford said: "We are extremely thrilled about the potential of the Nintendo Wii U and are honoured to be a part of the earliest efforts for research and development on the platform with the Aliens: Colonial Marines project that is so perfectly matched with the platform's unique and exciting new capabilities.

"As more details about the Nintendo Wii U emerge, Gearbox Software is equipped and motivated to engage and support the platform and its customers."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/305973/news/sega-fully-supportive-of-wii-u/

Ratchetcomand

I think Nintendo Alien fans will be happy now since AVPE was not on the Gamecube and AVP '010 was not on the Wii. The Wii U version does not look any different then the PS3 and 360 versions.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 07, 2011, 06:43:17 PM
I think Nintendo Alien fans will be happy now since AVPE was not on the Gamecube and AVP '010 was not on the Wii. The Wii U version does not look any different then the PS3 and 360 versions.

That's because that was PS3/360 gameplay. Reggie said so during his interview a little while ago.

ikarop

ikarop

First image from the show floor. The Aliens Legacy guys and Zach all dressed up!

Purebreedalien

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 07, 2011, 06:50:14 PM
First image from the show floor. Colonial Marines and Zach all dressed up!

Oh that is just fantastic. ;D

chupacabras acheronsis

Rails? why the f**k would you need rails? they look like ass.

and the ejection port and assist are on the wrong side... they shouldn't even be there!

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 07, 2011, 06:50:14 PM
First image from the show floor. The Aliens Legacy guys and Zach all dressed up!

Sega should hire these guys.

ikarop

Another booth picture, this time showing the entrance of the Hadley's Hope Colony module display!

Brother

Zach should take another look at the PR he is holding.

ikarop

Quote from: Brother on Jun 07, 2011, 07:08:22 PM
Zach should take another look at the PR he is holding.

Can't say I didn't see that one coming...

Corporal Hicks

...Took me a moment there. xD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed