The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside!

Started by ikarop, Jun 07, 2011, 03:17:14 PM

Author
The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside! (Read 116,886 times)

Salt The Fries

Do you think we will still be able to deploy sentry guns on our own and use welders when we want?

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jun 09, 2011, 01:26:51 PM
QuoteSadly, the squad-based play hinted at when Aliens: Colonial Marines was first announced over five years ago, and which has been a part of Gearbox Software's oeuvre in the pre-toilet Nazi Brothers in Arms games, is entirely absent. This is a straight-up, run-and-gun shooter.

I'm very disappointed if it ends up like this...

Uh... every review has confirmed the drop-in drop-out coop.

Brother

All the previews mention sentry guns, sound pretty clear they are in, but will prolly be available only in certain areas.

newbeing

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 09, 2011, 02:09:37 PM
Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jun 09, 2011, 01:26:51 PM
QuoteSadly, the squad-based play hinted at when Aliens: Colonial Marines was first announced over five years ago, and which has been a part of Gearbox Software's oeuvre in the pre-toilet Nazi Brothers in Arms games, is entirely absent. This is a straight-up, run-and-gun shooter.

I'm very disappointed if it ends up like this...

Uh... every review has confirmed the drop-in drop-out coop.

I think he means in singleplayer giving your AI squad mates specific commands.

ikarop

Brother

There's your answer on the engine.

PHANTOM

You mean to tell me not a single person has leaked gameplay footage with their tiny lil IPhone yet?

What harm would it be if they showed 5 minutes of official gameplay footage at this point?

ZERO :D

ikarop

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jun 09, 2011, 02:48:31 PM
You mean to tell me not a single person has leaked gameplay footage with their tiny lil IPhone yet?

What harm would it be if they showed 5 minutes of official gameplay footage at this point?

ZERO :D

But a trailer is coming... you guys are so impatient  :P.

MarcusVerus

I am confident that we will see something soon.

PHANTOM

Sounds awesome, show me the money ;D

I know, I know, soon... it's coming.

Abe

"with the blessing of 20th Century FOX, the story of Aliens: Colonial Marines is to be adopted into canon" - qoute from the ikarop's link.

That sounds good. ;D

WinterActual

Quote from: Brother on Jun 09, 2011, 02:12:27 PM
All the previews mention sentry guns, sound pretty clear they are in, but will prolly be available only in certain areas.
If you are right, and theres no door welding idk why I should prefer this game over AvP 2010 Infestation mode  ??? Atleast in AvP 2010 we are not fighting againts bulls   :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed