The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside!

Started by ikarop, Jun 07, 2011, 03:17:14 PM

Author
The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside! (Read 116,360 times)

MarcusVerus

Are we going to see anything of the demo in the next days or was it just shown for the visitors of the E3?

Vulhala

so I've just logged on and seen all this, and this may have already been answered, but could someone please clarify for me whether this is going to be a cross paltform game, or a Wii U exclusive? Because if it's a Wii U exclusive, im'ma walk out of the office and throw myself under a f**king bus.

Corporal Hicks

Cross-platform and the Wii U isn't for sure, was just a prototype for R&D with the U.

Vulhala

Thank Christ for that.

Darkness

Another preview here: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=78479

Is that a mistake in the GI preview, where they mention the planet as LB-426 instead of LV-426?

Vulhala

There is drop in/drop out co-op play for up to four players.....

This pleases Vulhala.

There are heavily armored bull aliens out there as well.....

This, however, does not.

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 08, 2011, 12:20:58 PM
so I've just logged on and seen all this, and this may have already been answered, but could someone please clarify for me whether this is going to be a cross paltform game, or a Wii U exclusive? Because if it's a Wii U exclusive, im'ma walk out of the office and throw myself under a f**king bus.

I was gonna say the same thing, all this f$%kin wii U talk was starting to piss me off. Im a 360/ps3 gamer and if this was gonna be some wii U exclusive I was gonna be 3rd generation pissed off lol. Thanks for clearing it up hicks, so they show little footage for the Wii U and not the ps3 or 360??? WTF.

Le Celticant

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jun 08, 2011, 12:43:28 PM

I was gonna say the same thing, all this f$%kin wii U talk was starting to piss me off. Im a 360/ps3 gamer and if this was gonna be some wii U exclusive I was gonna be 3rd generation pissed off lol. Thanks for clearing it up hicks, so they show little footage for the Wii U and not the ps3 or 360??? WTF.

I don't understand why you're bothering about where the screenshots came from?
All Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U can play HD game and the quality is more or less equal for all plateform.
Anyway, it's more likely that screenshot have been taken from PC since it's the easiest way.
Those are from 2010 by the way.

Vulhala

I wasn't bothered about where the screenshots came from, I was bothered about the concept of this game being a Wii U exclusive.

Corporal Hicks

And I've changed my mind now. I want one of those Colonial Marine shirts now.

MarcusVerus

Will there be recordings of the gameplay which was shown at E3? Would be nice to see some moving pictures of the demo.

ikarop

ikarop

Couple of new previews have been added to the main post. Also exciting news regarding E3 arriving soon. Stay tuned!  :)

Vakarian

They added a new Alien to the franchise? Yeah why not =D

Huol

Quote from: Le Celticant on Jun 08, 2011, 12:55:47 PM
Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jun 08, 2011, 12:43:28 PM

I don't understand why you're bothering about where the screenshots came from?
All Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U can play HD game and the quality is more or less equal for all plateform.
Anyway, it's more likely that screenshot have been taken from PC since it's the easiest way.
Those are from 2010 by the way.

It wasn't Wiiu footage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed