The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside!

Started by ikarop, Jun 07, 2011, 03:17:14 PM

Author
The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside! (Read 112,355 times)

RagingDragon

Zach Ford:
QuotePeople are in love with the aliens demo!  drop by at e3 and check it out.

http://twitter.com/#!/zaford20

!  Fffffffff

RagingDragon

I want that shirt...

Corporal Hicks

I can't decide if I do or not. And I love Alien shirts.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Yeah its not the most incredible shirt ever, but in context makes me pee a little.  If we don't get footage, I'm sending box of cat poop, next-day air. 

Edit - I'm gonna have to get in line behind the guys at Gearbox software forums.  Lots of cat poop in the mail.

Edit edit - The Gears 3 dude, Swardson I think, said that A:CM is using the Unreal Tournament 3 engine, for what it's worth.

nico_celtic

OMG!!! i cant wait!!!!!

Sexy Poot

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Thanks to Tiberium Silo @ gbx forums, these are too funny not to post.

Chris!(($$))!

Not sure if this has been posted but at the end of the Wii U footage for A:CM you see the Xenos drooling onto the Marine and this was on the Wii U.

newbeing

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jun 07, 2011, 10:37:01 PM
Not sure if this has been posted but at the end of the Wii U footage for A:CM you see the Xenos drooling onto the Marine and this was on the Wii U.
That was probably xbox or pc footage. no real work has been done for wii u yet

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: newbeing on Jun 07, 2011, 10:59:27 PM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jun 07, 2011, 10:37:01 PM
That was probably xbox or pc footage. no real work has been done for wii u yet

Yah I found out. It still looks really good in my opinion and that's probably not the best quality either.

Bio Mech Hunter

You know, it's real chicken sh*t Sega, Gearbox, & Nintendo included A:CM in Wii U's 3rd party reel. For crying out loud, if Gearbox is only prototyping a Wii U version and Sega is simply considering it, then it should NOT have been included. What idiots! >:(

On another note, the new screens are pretty freak'n sick. However, regarding the screen with the inverted Alien behind the marine: I'd say it's pretty damned evident the warriors are indeed a bit too small. Again. :-[

Cap. Fitzgerald

Or its not standing.
It could be sort of squating, legs bent, back straight, feet holding it upside down.

And I think the PR we've seen is a different model. The one in the "new" shot has no sights or such.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

According to the french website jeuxvideo.com:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2011/00051314-e3-2011-alien-sur-wii-u-n-est-qu-un-projet.htm
ALIENS: Colonial Marines is not yet ready to be confirmed as a Wii U game.
SEGA and Gearbox apparently said in an interview to them that it's only a prototype of what could be done for Wii U leaded by a team of R&D department.
So the game could be for Wii U... or not.

Some kind of bad translation:

Slipped in a video presented to us as a first line-up of Wii U's game, A:CM is apparently not prepared to land in Nintendo. After the conference of the makers, SEGA & Gearbox delivered us a strange communicate explaining that at the moment the game is 'a considered prototype' by a team of Research & Development. Maybe yes, Maybe not though, we felt that Gearbox has spent too much time in the Normandy Lands of Brother in Arms

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed