The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside!

Started by ikarop, Jun 07, 2011, 03:17:14 PM

Author
The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside! (Read 112,410 times)

ikarop

I can't believe they never mentioned it to us prior the show, oh well. At least we got these!

RagingDragon

No SEGA, thank you.  (Read = shove it.)

Why so secretive?  There have been much bigger games revealed with later release dates.  Even if they don't have much, give us something.

Great pictures guys, thanks.  That booth is definitely awesome, I also wonder why it's barely been mentioned outside of the Wii U business.

*Bites fingers off*

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Remonster on Jun 07, 2011, 07:40:40 PM
Sounds like it only might be for the Wii 2. Whatever, I'm getting it for 360.

Except they already announced it? Going in as a potential 1:1 launch title is a risky but possibly extremely lucrative move, and also says rather blatantly that Nintendo is moving their demographic... now if they'd make their 3rd party support not shit, they'd probably  have more title options.

Hopefully aliems are console-specifically modeled. (riiiight.)

Darkness

Are those Wii U screenshots or from the other consoles?

Purebreedalien

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 07, 2011, 07:42:34 PM
I can't believe they never mentioned it to us prior the show, oh well. At least we got these!

That second one down, wow. :o

Brother

Queen fight - check.

newbeing

QuoteAre those Wii U screenshots or from the other consoles?

Probably PC.

Very cool screens. Thanks Ikarop

Byohzrd

Xeno

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 07, 2011, 07:44:35 PM
Are those Wii U screenshots or from the other consoles?
Press service doesn't say anything besides Xbox360, PS3, PC.

Xhan

Probably PC.

Hard to tell, since it's pretty early looking (checking the shadowing and queen diffuse)

Byohzrd

its such a shame that they have such a beautiful booth and we can't even see what the goings on inside are.

Nightlord

In the second one that's some nice Alien Drool.

RagingDragon

Dude those aliens look... so awesome.  Tail withstanding, dear Gearbox - if you're gonna keep the damn dragon tail, please absolutely nail the rest of the model.  I'm pleased, overall.  The head is the biggest deal for me, and its straight Aliens awesomeness.

At least we don't have 30 foot grid tails  ;D.

chupacabras acheronsis

they got the Tail blade/sword too.

Spaghetti

The alien skins looks so good.

But that tail.

what.

the.

f**k.

that stupid fin tail looks so out of place with such a spot-on cameralien design.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed