The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside!

Started by ikarop, Jun 07, 2011, 03:17:14 PM

Author
The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside! (Read 116,407 times)

Corporal Hicks

Vakarian

Vakarian

You guys need to remember this is for the wii, which has effectively got the hardware of a gamecube, in many games such as call of duty, the sounds, animations (etc) tend to differentiate from those of the xbox pc and ps3

EDIT

I don't quite know how this comment got into this thread I posted it underneath the video on the main page ???

namtraz

This looks like it's off the PS3

Corporal Hicks

ikarop

From Sega's Blog:

QuoteMoving to the next corner of the booth, we find the Aliens Colonial Marines theater. This is an enclosed space for people to get a private showing of what the game has to offer.

Ugh...  :-\

Byohzrd

you'd think with such a large and elaborate booth that there'd be more coverage, A LOT MORE coverage.  :P ::)

Sharp Sticks

Xhan

Quote from: Byohzrd on Jun 07, 2011, 06:02:15 PM
theres a shot of the player shooting at an alien and the alien turns and runs away. is it me or is that run a little, not alien =/
0:28 in the video on the first page.

If you minimize the video it literally looks exactly like footage from avp2010's second marine mission with more accurate sounds, and the alien making way too much noise as usual.

:|

sigh.

Darkness

QuoteMoving to the next corner of the booth, we find the Aliens Colonial Marines theater. This is an enclosed space for people to get a private showing of what the game has to offer.

Heh, what I was afraid of. Do you think we'll get any pictures of what the inside looks like?

ikarop

Wow! Brand new screenshots, uploading!

Remonster

Sounds like it only might be for the Wii 2. Whatever, I'm getting it for 360.

Corporal Hicks

Prime113

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 07, 2011, 07:28:22 PM
From Sega's Blog:

Ugh...  :-\

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2117/5808783319_06378bc9f2.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3229/5809346034_b7be5cd49c.jpg

How the hell could they do that to us?! >:( :'(

Brother

Effed by marketing one more time, always pleasant.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed