Win A Copy of Aliens Infestation!

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2011, 05:56:05 PM

Author
Win A Copy of Aliens Infestation! (Read 12,560 times)

ikarop

ikarop

We’re giving away a copy of Aliens Infestation to a lucky fan! All thanks to the generous people at SEGA. There are no location restrictions, the draw is open to everyone. All you need to do to qualify is to be a registered member of our website and have a Twitter account.

Jake Busey Talks The Predator Deleted Scenes

How it works: Listed below are the three simple steps that you need to follow.

• Go to www.twitter.com.
  • Use your Twitter account to follow us @AvPGalaxy and re-tweet the following tweet: bit.ly/AInfestation
  • The competition will be open for five days and be closing Friday afternoon. The winner will be picked at random and announced accordingly on Friday, October 7th.

If you have any questions, please use the comments section. Good luck to everyone!

Update: And the winner is Daniel Rhys Davies! Congratulations to him and thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway.

predxeno

Did it.  Is this a UK or US copy of the game?  If it's UK, will it work in the US?

ikarop

ikarop

DS games are region free.

R Lar

R Lar

Hopefully I win.

Abe

Abe

Did it.
Thanks for opening these competitons by the way. :)

EDIT

How will the winner be contacted?

ikarop

ikarop

The winner will be announced on the front page as well as contacted via twitter.

RazorSlash

I'd enter this, if it wasn't for the fact that I had already pre-ordered this.

Xenomrph

Re-tweeted, yay!

Sexy Poot

Would love to win one, but theres no way im joining twitter. Why do all contests have to deal with twitter nowadays?

Darkness

Twitter and Facebook are a very big part of the internet. It'd be silly to ignore them. They both send a lot of traffic our way.

ikarop

ikarop

Check your PMs soon Sabres21768 and Sexy Poot :)

And no worries. I promise our next giveaway won't require Facebook or Twitter.

Let's try to keep this thread for questions only.

Deathly_rYaN

I really hope i win this, lately i havnt being winning anything. My luck is changing

Welshwilderbeast

Just curious how will you know if we have accounts on this site if the competition is through twitter?

Welshwilderbeast

Also I would LOVE to win this I remember bricking myself playing alien trilogy on PS1 with my dad and that motion detector still sends chills down my spine. And this seems to capture that feeling perfectly!! Can't wait to get it (doubt i'll win it but this is a ds game I'm willing to pay full price for)

MicroN

MicroN

Cheers, I retweeted and followed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed