Alien: Ore Teaser Trailer Now Online! - Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Films

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 16, 2019, 06:39:37 PM

Author
Alien: Ore Teaser Trailer Now Online! - Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Films (Read 38,485 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The teaser trailer for the fourth Alien: 40th Anniversary Short has been uploaded the Alien Anthology social channels and is now available to whet your appetite for Alien: Ore!

As a hard-working miner of a planet mining colony, Lorraine longs to make a better life for her daughter and grandchildren. When her shift uncovers the death of a fellow miner under mysterious circumstances, Lorraine is forced to choose between escape or defying management orders and facing her fears to fight for the safety of her family.

Alien: Ore is scheduled to be released on IGN (and their YouTube) channel on Friday the 5th at 9am PST/5pm BST. This week's short was written and directed by the Spear Sisters: Sam and Kailey!

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Keyes

Now this looks good :)

This is the one I've most been looking forward to based on the first trailer.

Corporal Hicks

I'm looking forward to seeing this again! It was one of my favourites! :D

Roby

Exciting!

Nightmare Asylum

Liking the look of that trailer a lot.

Jango1201

Production quality looks top notch. Looks like it will be the best one yet.

Naginata

I'm hoping this doggo survives, but given this particular series' track record...  :-[

In all seriousness, this looks pretty cool.

Jaytrix2001

Jaytrix2001

Who is shootin the goo? ???

Huggs

"It's in the dog!"

XenoHunter99

Are we absolutely sure these things are not actually satire?

Voodoo Magic

I see drool. Buckets of drool.

HuDaFuK

Looks good! Good and bad, I'm really quite enjoying these short films.

@AsetAbdikhanov

RipleyLudicrous

RipleyLudicrous

"Hyperdyne Systems 121-A/3 "Hanks" - Synthetic Safety Officer".... I finally get a last name call out in the Alien universe.

XenoHunter99

It's up now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed