AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 41,767 times)

s

s

where's demo? im gonna kill some1 right now

to "s"

to "s"

for 360, you have to go on the "browse demo's" and select the letter "A", after that you have to select "Aliens vs Predator" and select "Get Demo"

Dutt

Dutt

there is like no one playing the demo iav been waiting 20 mins and it cant even find one player not happy

sinest

sinest

If anyone is having a problem with the game being unavailable on steam and you are running vista like i am and nothing works.. Try this as it work for me after reinstalling Physx, updated video, Re installed steam and tried deleting conf file. restarted app and pc, installed all windows fixes which were already installed. etc..
Uninstall all .net frameswork SP under the security,windows update. Then go to steam directory, common, avp folder then to VS folder and install pack in there then restart pc and open game and should work. You can then reinstall updates if you like.. :) GIVE IT A TRY!

Drew

Drew

I thought the demo was a blast, the Alien is my personal favorite just because I got used to the wall-walk really quickly and can really zoom around the map at terrific speeds dodging attacks and catching prey unawares. The predator controls are a little more complicated, but once you get the focus jump mechanic down it gets easier. Marine is frustratingly difficult to play because any hit sends you reeling and helpless to resist a grab and execute move. Even worse, you tend to spawn in the immediate proximity of opponents who then quickly dispatch you before you can even get your bearings.
All around I'm not disappointed at all, I think the attack / counter mechanics are really novel additions to the franchise. I can't wait for the full game so I can hone my skills better in single player before taking it back to the arena.

marine120

marine120

:o    I FREKIN HAVE THE GAME ON MY PS3. ITS A SHOKING GAME LOL>

日本人去死

日本人去死

希望快点破解,有盗版

joeyjuviyani

joeyjuviyani

A little over ten years after their first meeting, Aliens and Predators have decided to play the second round on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Read more from the complete guide for Aliens Vs Predator Walkthrough - Xbox and PC at: http://www.techarena.in/guide/30408-aliens-vs-predator-walkthrough-xbox-pc.htm

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed