AvPGalaxy Exclusive: Prometheus 2 Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 01, 2015, 07:06:07 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Exclusive: Prometheus 2 Concept Art (Read 35,276 times)

Son Of Kane

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2015, 02:48:50 PM
As much as I like the fact that the movie is actively trying to include canon, this sounds like another publicity stunt by Ridley Scott (that's assuming this is legit and not an April Fool's Day stunt).

Quote from: Kelgaard on Apr 01, 2015, 02:37:44 PM
This will be the first time a movie in this series has acknowledged the EU as canon.  :)

^That'd be a nice bright side, finally get people to stop saying EU isn't canon.

LOL even if this wasn't a joke the EU will always (mostly) be non-canonical garbage apart from a select few pieces (Alien Isolation).

s

April fool's day.

Vrastal

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Apr 01, 2015, 04:05:21 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2015, 02:48:50 PM
As much as I like the fact that the movie is actively trying to include canon, this sounds like another publicity stunt by Ridley Scott (that's assuming this is legit and not an April Fool's Day stunt).

Quote from: Kelgaard on Apr 01, 2015, 02:37:44 PM
This will be the first time a movie in this series has acknowledged the EU as canon.  :)

^That'd be a nice bright side, finally get people to stop saying EU isn't canon.

LOL even if this wasn't a joke the EU will always (mostly) be non-canonical garbage apart from a select few pieces (Alien Isolation).

Man youre so negative.

No way this is real

Federick Gonsa

Mind blown. I don't even know what to think. I read somewhere that Morse from Alien 3 was rumored to return too.... was that a substantial rumor?

evolution_rex

Who made the awesome art though?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Apr 01, 2015, 05:06:05 PM
Mind blown. I don't even know what to think. I read somewhere that Morse from Alien 3 was rumored to return too.... was that a substantial rumor?

He was indeed. However, after Blomkamp decided to recton Alien 3 out of existence Morse could no longer exist in the new continuum and was given the boot.

Federick Gonsa

Ah man..... I always wondered what happened to Morse after Alien 3. I know he wrote a book, but that is about it. Btw... Alien 3 The Assembly Cut is quite good. I wouldn't retcon it.

Perfect-Organism

Ok Corporal Hicks, so it is now exactly 12:01 PM in California which means April Fool's is now over internationally.  So are you still thinking this is real or is it time to come clean?   ;)

predxeno

AvPGalaxy's Facebook page is treating it like a legitimate news blast, they're currently verifying the source.

Perfect-Organism

It does seem interesting in terms of timing considering that the actress from Alien isolation has been in the spotlight in the past few days...

Vrastal

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2015, 07:07:55 PM
AvPGalaxy's Facebook page is treating it like a legitimate news blast, they're currently verifying the source.

he said he got the news last night and was verufying it before posting   Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Today at 02:10:57 PM

Is it possible that Corporal Hicks is not playing an April Fool's joke but that someone is playing a joke on him?

Nah. Can't trick me. We received this yesterday (mentioned it on our Facebook) and I waited to post whilst I verified it

or did i read it wrong

predxeno

I was actually wondering whether AvPGalaxy was being pranked myself.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2015, 07:07:55 PM

That was yesterday, mate. Before we posted this.

Perfect-Organism

I know, it just seems so unlikely to me that Scooter would agree to having Mandy in his film after wanting it to digress from the Alien series.  The probability of this premise is about 687123241 : 1...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2015, 07:50:39 PM
I was actually wondering whether AvPGalaxy was being pranked myself.

Would never allow that to happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed