Friend Tags

Started by Predator Queen, Jun 17, 2010, 05:00:18 AM

Author
Friend Tags (Read 176,028 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Sorry I stole this and sorry I don't know what else to call these, I don't know what else to call these XD
But I really like them so this topic is for sharing those funny pictures, you can do whatever with them here.  But right now I am looking for Friends who want to be part of this picture!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

TJdoc and Spacemarines opened the door to something awesome.

Well I'd like to be a part of this, just as long as it doesn't interfere with conflict between Team Dach and Team Monolith (my unofficial names for what's going on in the happy thread).

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Yes. TJ Doc and Spacemarines gave us all the idea, and more power to them for it. To our dynamic duo of awesome.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 17, 2010, 05:04:25 AM
Well I'd like to be a part of this, just as long as it doesn't interfere with conflict between Team Dach and Team Monolith (my unofficial names for what's going on in the happy thread).

Wait. Wait! Let me get this straight.
I, for my one year celebration, put up the above picture as a modest tribute to my buddies and expect to get a few laughs.
First everything goes fine.
Next, I get complaints of absence from two members who never talked to me before (one of which called me a bastard), a complaint from someone who only talked to me once or twice, a new team is made,
and now we are going to war!?!?!?

(The Monolith is currently suffering from a mental breakdown. Please excuse him while he undergoes a bit of shock treatment)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Restarts Monolith's system*

And that's Sam Neill Lol? From what film?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 17, 2010, 07:55:42 PM
*Restarts Monolith's system*

And that's Sam Neill Lol? From what film?
At the Mouth of Madness from John Carpenter. Check it out.  ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jun 17, 2010, 07:53:42 PM
Yes. TJ Doc and Spacemarines gave us all the idea, and more power to them for it. To our dynamic duo of awesome.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 17, 2010, 05:04:25 AM

Wait. Wait! Let me get this straight.
I, for my one year celebration, put up up the above picture as a modest tribute to my buddies and expect to get a few laughs.
First everything goes fine.
Next, I get complaints of absence from two members who never talked to me before (one of which called me a bastard), a complaint from someone who only talked to me once or twice, a new team is made,
and now we are going to war!?!?!?
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt338/nostalgiaaddict88/TripleMadness2.jpg
(The Monolith is currently suffering from a mental breakdown. Please excuse him while he undergoes a bit of shock treatment)

Friendly warfare.

JustADogChasingCars

JustADogChasingCars

I wanna be part of the picture. can i be Harley? :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Since I'm Lambert in the other picture, I wanna be BANE. Then I can grunt and mumble "Bane!".

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 17, 2010, 08:02:48 PM
Since I'm Lambert in the other picture, I wanna be BANE. Then I can grunt and mumble "Bane!".

YOU CAN ONLY BE IN ONE TEAM!

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

It would be cool if I was in one of those pictures but if I am not I would understand.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Dachande on Jun 17, 2010, 08:04:00 PM

YOU CAN ONLY BE IN ONE TEAM!

They aren't teams, but fine, I'll stay as Lambert and explain to you in explicit detail what that Alien's tail did to me and where. :P

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Am I cool enough to be in a picture.

Please may I be in one. ;)

Dachande

Dachande

You can be in my team, now that you arent the joker anymore...

severen76

severen76

Wait I don't get it, what's happening with these picture things. It seems to have spilled over into every thread on Galaxy and it always leaves me thinking 'what the f**k just happened!?'.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: JustADogChasingCars on Jun 17, 2010, 08:00:28 PM
I wanna be part of the picture. can i be Harley? :)
You can be ivy I chose Harley already

I don't know you that well for you to be part of my group

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed