AvPR DVD Release Date

Started by Darkness, Jan 31, 2008, 10:48:23 PM

Author
AvPR DVD Release Date (Read 14,709 times)

Deco

Deco

This movie isnt worthy of being released on DVD.  Who the hell thought of putting the concept into an animated version??! Thats probably the most ridiculous idea ive heard....Oh wait sorry its not; Fox were going to give the Predalien the ability to cloak....

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Where is it stated that Fox wanted to give the cloaking ability to the Predalien?   I figured any Fox exec or producer that would have any sort of "pull" would know that that would be impossible ... since the ability is not genetic blah blah etc.  I know they filmed a scene that featured skinned and hanging preds, but even THAT is pretty far fetched, and I'm glad they didnt add it in the film.

Predhunter

Predhunter

A Predalien with an ability to cloak?? Now that´s funny. AvP.R would have been a comedy movie...How would the Predalien activate his cloaking device?With his big fingers? It would be dificult to push those buttons...Or with his tail??

Deco

Deco

Oh no PREDHUNTER, they were going to introduce the cloak as an organic trait....My God

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

To Deco: DVDs make more profit for the studios than the Box Office.(I hope films will still run big screen on the long run) AVPR is a dud in comparrison to AVP and all the other films> The DVD sales will help make up for it so AVPR is still profitable enough for the AVP3, Predator 3 or the Alien 5 we want. AND DONE RIGHT>

Redfield

Redfield

yeah Rob's right. This film wasn't a masterpiece by a long shot, but it was undeniably profitable at the box office, and besides, all films head to dvd. they don't pick and choose...

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Well that seems a wee bit short compared to the first. Not that that's a bad thing. It's awesome. I can't wait to see it again because there was a fight in my theater when I went to see it and I missed a whole bunch! Anyway, back to relavence, yay! 2 Months!!!!!!   ;D  

Deco

Deco

Rob.....Ski.   Dont get me wrong man,.I just really dislike this movie. Im a gigantic alien/pred fan and I just think requiem is a homage to the first pile of dung that was ever excreted by a human. Peace to you though mate

hisateru

hisateru

to me i think this movie didn't make much money is because one of the reason is that most of the people like to download movie instead of going into a cinema..

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Wow, the "hardcore" fans sure are whiners. If you guys were expecting something as good as ALIEN or ALIENS, then that's your fault. Those movies were masterpieces, this movie is eye candy for the fans. I liked it, but I wasn't expecting it to blow my mind.   I think every fan has their own idea of what would make a good AVP film, and this one definitely isn't what most people wanted , but it definitely isn't "excrement".  I blame the writer and 40% of the speaking cast. The visuals and the direction wre great though.  I just wanted to see a Predator and Aliens fight.  And they did. And it looked awesome.   ::)     ::)  

ZEN

ZEN

"I just wanted to see a Predator and Aliens fight.  And they did. And it looked awesome."  Yep,same here   ;D  .

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

Okay I hate all the ppl who are dissing the bros. they did a great job with the script and budget they had! these guys have to direct the next avp movie! (avp war) I really cant wait for the DVD and I hope they insert all the scene's apart from the skinned predators and cemetry scene. Rock On Strause!    ;D  

ZEN

ZEN

Sora:If that were true then i would have gotten SILENCE OF THE HAMS years ago for my sibling   ;D  .  Rob-----ski:There will be at least 1548 people buying the NE,SE,CE,UCE,UECE or the UEDCE on DVD/Blu-ray/HD.I would get the UEDCE (Unrated Extended Directors cut Collectors Edition) if it were worth it,but I'd probably just get the UCE (Unrated Collectors Edition) if it did'nt cost a kidney.So,if they were selling it at $20.00 each,it would rack up $30,960.00.Thats not counting the people who thought it was "good" or Okay" or the people who wanted to complete their collection (I was using the previous poll as a refference by the way).So it will make a minimum of $30,960.00,but it could make it upto anywheres around $5,000,000.00 or beyond   ;D  .

the cool guy

the cool guy

why cant the guys ever surive..SPECIALLY THE BLACK ONES!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed