Started by Clemsonkid21, May 02, 2007, 09:47:06 PM

What is your favorite campaign?

ALIENS (Cause they Rule)
Predators
Marines
They all Suck
Like them All
Author
What is your favorite campaign? (Read 23,037 times)

Clemsonkid21

Clemsonkid21

ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness

Darkness

I'd say aliens but that's more because of the species than the campaign itself.

Some of the marine missions were good too.

x-M-x

x-M-x

I, say Pred's, why? lol it's to funny sending a group of military type preds south or north, into the Marine or Alien hive base and let all hell break loose  ;D

x-M-x

Jungle Hunter

predators mostly cause of the fun ways you can use them

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 11, 2007, 02:05:40 PM
predators mostly cause of the fun ways you can use them

Same here, especially when you can use a spaer master to do that spinning thing. A group of runners surround me and come in and when they think the've got me, the spaer master swings his spear and every alien goes flying.  ;D

Ansul

Ansul

Aliens, because all of the levels flow smoothly in a process for me. I'm almost unbeatable as the aliens, except that stupid second level that I always have to have my older brother beat for me.

Master Ravager

aliens, except i hate the levels with the rival alien species, they steal all of my hosts! very frustrating

scholar

scholar

aliens

venom1104

venom1104

id say aliens cause its fun to overrun ppl ;D

crypto84

crypto84

I like them all really

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Predators. Mainly because I think they have the most fun missions. Mainly Missions 1,3,5,6, and 7. Too bad the Gro'Tye don't appear in any Alien missions. If you're able to facehug one, that should be what makes a Ravager.

War Wager

War Wager

Aliens

Private Hudson

Aliens because getting a load of aliens to storm a marine base while the marines are desparatly shooting for their lives!! Best. Moment. EVA!!!!

ElderPredator

Aliens, because I loved to play as a runner,I loved making hives, and to facehugg the marines.

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Aliens cos it is more stratagy based

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed