Full Comic Con panel audio + full Ridley sat link video

Started by Keyes, Jul 22, 2011, 06:13:59 PM

Author
Full Comic Con panel audio + full Ridley sat link video (Read 24,807 times)

nendo

What i don't understand is that the interview was recorded a few time but no one thought to record the trailer/behind the scenes footage. and only one image was released of her in a space suit?

id on't get how thats even happened :S

jonnystash

PG 13? what the hell thought this was goin to be an R Rated movie, thats like 12A or hard push a 15 here in the uk.

SpaceMarines

Loved that panel. The Replicant bit had me in stitches! :laugh:

T Dog

In that neville page interview they used a person from here's awesome prometheus poster multiple times.
It really is a great poster!

PHANTOM

"I thought you were a f**king robot"

LMAO my man 8)

Vrastal

PG-13? i wonder how Scott is going to pull it off beign limited to PG-13.

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: nendo on Jul 23, 2011, 04:49:06 PM
What i don't understand is that the interview was recorded a few time but no one thought to record the trailer/behind the scenes footage. and only one image was released of her in a space suit?

i can,it's a giant cover up.a world-wide conspiracy against the fans.they want to slowly drive us insane

chupacabras acheronsis

They have agents in this very site... our mods are just puppets!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: nendo on Jul 23, 2011, 04:49:06 PM

That picture wasn't really from the footage. It was someone on Twitter being a dick.

And they weren't allowed to record the actual footage, only the panel stuff.

wmmvrrvrrmm

What we want now is a full audio of Ridley Scott at the Hero Complex film festival from the other year rather than that video snippet and several reports

gyro

great !!! yay !!! this will be a good movie

dallas001

Does anyone actually have any footage of the film they put on? I am now very enthusiastic about this movie. I hope the PG-13 film is intense, but I would too prefer RATED R! Scott can pull off a great PG-13 movie that has a very mature feel of rated R! I still trust him.

Warghost

They couldn't record the footage because they have security people completely monitoring the crowd for it. If you get caught, you get kicked out.

maddriver

Then how come they were able to record the rest of the conference and even take the spacesuit picture? Nowadays there are cameras which can be smaller than a pack of cigarettes and mobile devices which can be barely seen, especially in a crowd.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed