AvP Requiem Rated R

Started by Darkness, Sep 06, 2007, 06:34:09 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Rated R (Read 13,150 times)

predator rocks

predator rocks

a snake in my oppinon is a bit to much for a movie, i would say it would be to difficult to take seiously, no arms ect. on the other hand it might be ok    ;D   i wouldent care so long as theres a pred in it lol i mean i was quite happy with the first one loli know it was shit and all but it was so long since i heard a predator.

JK

JK

zen

zen

I was just saying my thoughts.But personaly i hope theres at least two new hybrids.That whould definetly spice things up.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Personally, I don't care what it's rated as long as it has a good storyline, some decent action, and some great special effects. Yeah AVP kinda sucked but that wasn't because of the rating it was because of a flawed plot.  In my opinion, the thing that made Pred 1 great and Aliens great was the way the story was told from the human aspect. Up against creatures that are intelligent strong and difficult to kill the humans have to overcome something. They have to survive and they have to outsmart the alien.  Everyone's first instinct seems to be - have the preds and aliens fight get the marines in there and have them caught in the middle - but I think that's foolish.  Nobody (well maybe some people) wants to see 2 hours of gore and killing there has to be reason behind it, there has to be challenge, and there has to be a story.  That's why so many horror movies suck, the makers just say "ok let's get a pretty girl in there and have her chased by a maniac for the movie"  Anyways I'll stop ranting now.  The trailer for AVP-R looks great and I'm excited to see the movie. I just hope that the story is good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed