Gearbox Confirms ACM Still Coming

Started by Darkness, Jun 15, 2009, 07:11:39 PM

Author
Gearbox Confirms ACM Still Coming (Read 13,946 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Kotaku recently spoke to Gearbox president Randy Pitchford who confirms Aliens Colonial Marines is still on for a mid-2010 release. He also says the Aliens CM game for the DS is real but it’s not being developed by Gearbox.

“Aliens: Colonial Marines, Gearbox’s Aliens shooter, is still very much on, but won’t be arriving this year. When it does hit, there will be a DS version as well though, Gearbox president Randy Pitchford tells Kotaku…

And the rumored DS version of Aliens: Colonial Marines? It’s real but not being worked on by Gearbox, Pitchford says. It sounds like WayForward Technologies are indeed working on what they have called their spiritual follow-up to Contra 4.”

Thanks to Peteysodes for the news.

Update: Sega confirms via Gamespot what Gearbox have said. ACM is still to be released at some point next year. IGN have also confirmed that the Aliens RPG is still scheduled to come out too.

herbie 1

glad aliens is still coming out    ;D   and hoping that it comes out round the same time as alien vs predator  because it would b cool to play 2 gd games

Neon_Knight

Hang on, is the game coming out in mid-2009, or not?  At the beginning it says "mid-2009 release" but the quote says "it won't be coming out this year".  I'm sure you mean mid-2010 release.

Darkness

Sorry, yeah, corrected.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

ahhhhhhhh yeah

Simbaca

Simbaca

Thank God. This made my day I have been looking forward to this game so much. In my opinion the game seemed more interesting then AVP3.

Corporal Hicks

Brilliant. :) Told you all CM was fine. As for the DS game, that's brilliant. What an unexpected pleasure.    :)  

Awgustas

Cool.

Harry72

Harry72

Very good. Aliens vs. Predator and shortly afterwards Aliens: CM. I love it.    :P  

cab12394

Im so glad that its not gonna be cancelled. *siigh* I hope they can pull this off....

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Good to know.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

On Joystiq.com Sega confirms just confirmed that both Aliens CM, and Aliens Crucible are not cancelled.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

ugh Typo, sorry

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

He never said it would be a mid 2010 release either.   ;)    The game release is still TBA.

Mr. Stizout

Sweetness

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed