Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Jacku, Aug 27, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Author
Cyberpunk 2077 (Read 12,261 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I definitely have nothing against it, Anita Sarkeesian is an idiot that's out of their depth when it's concerning video games.
As for the whole poster controversy, it's actually really good representation though.

In the Cyberpunk (concerning body modification) future, it's only appropriate men, women and trans people's bodies are exploited for corporate profit. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Apparently the Eye of Sauron has cast its gaze upon this game because now it's under fire for being transphobic.

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-art-criticized-as-transphobic-is-meant-to-reflect-corporate-exploitation-says-the-artist/

The Old One

The Old One

If it handles transgender identities correctly as a potential parallel with the Cybernetic upgrading, it ought to be really interesting.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Looking forward to it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed. I just hope it lives up to the hype.

Naginata

Naginata

Yeah, not seeing the big deal with that poster, and I say that as someone who's pretty sensitive to this sort of thing. It's not like it's a real-world advertisement for the game; it's a gaudy obnoxious ad created by soulless corporate hacks in-universe. The implication that human body parts are equivalent to soda flavors (ie: consumable products) is classic cyberpunk, and appropriately, it's coming from the bad guys.

Immortan Jonesy

The Old One

The Old One

#GOTY

Kailem

Alecbirds

Alecbirds

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 16, 2020, 06:38:53 PM
Well, balls: :-[

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/1217861009446182912?s=20

I'm fine with this. Witcher 3 was pushed back twice and I'm glad for the extra polish. I'd rather they take their time and put out a great game than rush it out unfinished.

Huntsman

Huntsman

At this point they may as well wait and release for PS5. So much pressure is on this game after all the waiting.

The Old One

The Old One

It's crazy to think how small the fanbase was for The Witcher 2, then how large the fanbase is now because of The Witcher 3.

TC

TC

Compilation of known details to date:

Is it possible this could be too good?

I don't want to be sucked into wasting a year of my life in an addiction to this game. Seriously.

TC

razeak

razeak

I'm so glad my old PC blew up a couple of weeks back. It gave me an excuse to build a new one, and this game is a definite want.

Kailem

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed