Predator Easter Egg in MW?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 13, 2019, 12:33:44 PM

Author
Predator Easter Egg in MW? (Read 7,457 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for the video, RidgeTop. I've not actually seen any footage from Ghosts, so I didn't realise you self destructed in that one! I do wonder if they're teasing another event like that.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Those dev's really want to make a Predator game, don't they. Maybe someone should let them.

TYRANTKINGALIEN

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Psykore you may be right, at this point in the series I say a major developer might be what we need for an avp game. Or any alien/predator, open world game.
Follow avp 2's combat system and make a bunch of new features.
But to be honest I'd be weary of how much money they would expect to make.
An open world predator game would be amazing, and I think would sell very well. But as good as they want it to? That's the question.
Let's see what happens with the next alien console game that's to be released soon.
Those sales do great and we get a solid long-lifed game, we may get a major developer to tackle a stand-alone predator game.

Kailem

Kailem

"Out there......past them trees. I see you!"

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PsyKore on Nov 14, 2019, 07:42:05 AM
Those dev's really want to make a Predator game, don't they. Maybe someone should let them.

Definitely!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

By no means the first Predator Easter egg in a CoD game. A multiplayer map in one of the older games had a Slackjaw Tobacco warehouse in it.

The Old One

The Old One

And I believe one of them got a whole Predator match type.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed