NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,189 times)

Still Collating...

Quote from: skull-splitter on Apr 08, 2018, 05:35:02 PM
Somehow I can't find broken tusk and machiko in a local store anywhere, while the bad blood duo and ultimate elder are easy to find off my regular retailers...

The Netherlands by the way.

Broken Tusk and Machiko still aren't out yet. They've been delayed. As of now, we still don't know when will the figures be shipped. This year certainly. Lets just hope it happens in the first half of the year..

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Ah, great, that kind of explains. Although I can't find them at all...

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Still waiting on Ultimate Ahab, too.

Still Collating...

I'm guessing Ahab will be the first predator to be released this year.
The Predator Bone Throne is said to ship on the 23rd of this month, at least there's that.  :laugh:
Looks incredible but I'll be passing on it.

Kailem

Kailem

I partly picked up the Clan Leader last year in anticipation of having him sit on the bone throne at some point, so I'll definitely be getting it.....eventually. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 09, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
I'm guessing Ahab will be the first predator to be released this year.

Have there really been no Predator releases so far this year? I hadn't realized.  :o

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I don't think there have been any Alien releases, either. When did the Burke two-pack come out?

Still Collating...

Exactly, no Predator or Alien releases this year at all so far. The Burke two-pack was from last year, around November perhaps? If I'm not mistaken..
But yeah, the delays have been sever. NECA is probably having major issues with their factories in China, so we're gonna have to wait until things are resolved. I'm still waiting for the '86 Ultimate Alien Warrior, Broken Tusk and the Arcade Aliens. Now I'll be lucky to see the Arcade Aliens before the year is out.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Yes thisneca drought sucks because it will only massively delay their schedule for the next several waves
Predator figures will go on hold when the predator comes out, Alien figures he'll go on hold with the alien 40th anniversary hits
So even when they fix their factory issues we will be feeling the repercussions for years figures that would have already been out and will be massively delayed

Kailem

Kailem

It's probably lucky for them that The Predator's not due out until September, otherwise the way things are going they might struggle to get the figures out in time if it were being released any sooner.

Oh well, at least it gives us more time to save up some money without figures being released and disappearing into the after market black hole of limited availability and outrageous prices because we didn't pick them up day one! :laugh:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Kailem on Apr 10, 2018, 05:32:01 PM
It's probably lucky for them that The Predator's not due out until September, otherwise the way things are going they might struggle to get the figures out in time if it were being released any sooner.

Oh well, at least it gives us more time to save up some money without figures being released and disappearing into the after market black hole of limited availability and outrageous prices because we didn't pick them up day one! :laugh:
"Saving money"? But I've got merchandise from other franchises to buy!

Realtalk, the new Jurassic World toys are going to bankrupt me - as a fan of the old Kenner JP stuff, the new stuff looks goddamn fantastic.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 10, 2018, 06:27:06 PM
Quote from: Kailem on Apr 10, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

"Saving money"? But I've got merchandise from other franchises to buy!

Realtalk, the new Jurassic World toys are going to bankrupt me - as a fan of the old Kenner JP stuff, the new stuff looks goddamn fantastic.
Really? Compared to the classics the dinosaurs still look worse. I loved those old rubber bodied dinos, can't say that this new line rekindled anything.

And I'm trying to keep my collection more limited these days. I have the lost tribe, some of the super predators and the clan leader. I skipped quite a few and the ones I listed above are the ones that I like for sentimental value (reading those comicbooks for ages and soon will again), if I will buy the new one comes down to if I like the new designs enough.

Master

Master

Any news when new figures (avp arcade and such) are relesed?

Wweyland

Wweyland

So is the Predator Clan Leader Throne taken from some comic?

Master

Master

Nope, just NECA playing with spare parts.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed