5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS)

Started by SuicideDoors, Dec 21, 2007, 08:26:53 AM

Author
5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS) (Read 31,280 times)

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Not too sure if any of them are new, but head over and check 'em out for yourselves!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/bdtv/search.php?tag=%20avpr%20clip

Fixit88

Fixit88

SWEEET! Thanks...yeah Clip#1, #2 and #4 are new. Havent seen those yet.

Chocolate man!

Cool!

Fixit88

Fixit88

Clip #4 kicks ass......Wolf is doin it to the Aliens. ;)

Aeus

Aeus

All pretty awesome. I like how brutal the Alien and Predator fights are.

Fixit88

Fixit88

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 21, 2007, 08:40:20 AM
All pretty awesome. I like how brutal the Alien and Predator fights are.

Yeah I agree. Except for the Sheriffs acting in the first clip when he's calling out to the Lt. A bit corny IMO.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

hah, not much of the movie is left to see is there?

Fixit88

Fixit88

Quote from: AdamJZ on Dec 21, 2007, 08:44:40 AM
hah, not much of the movie is left to see is there?

I know..lol....WTF!

SiL

SiL

Clip one: Awesome! I could see that being pretty atmospheric on the big screen - Well done on low-quality. Not loving how familiar Tyler's score is. Would'a liked something new.

Clip two: ...It's like a connect the dots of clichés. Was this scene really from the same movie as the first? "Get to the chopper" ... oh come on, if it ain't gonna be "GET TO DA CHOPPAAAH!", don't freakin' bother. And how can Dallas be fine after shooting an Alien that's right above him, yet the hunter at the beginning gets splashed from a hugger a few feet away?

Clip four: Yeah ... Chet, the badass, whimpers like the newborn and starts backing away when he gets nicked on the gut. And more Aliens standing there like ragdolls while Wolf busies himself doing more important things, like cleaning his nails.

I think I should rescind a statement; how is the first clip from the same movie as the other two? Dear Lord.

gameoverman

I had to add those spoiler tags.  Anyway, the first clip was very good, as SiL said.  The aliens sure did own those marines.  Reminded me of Aliens - the hive battle.

SiL

Watched the other two clips. The kid at the window could'a been a really nice sucker-punch ... if he could've acted.

marrerom

damn, those looked awful  :(

the military vs the aliens was just a choppy mess of fake looking aliens and quick cuts,

and the hive battle was just lame. ( did you see how short those aliens were?!)

everything else was "meh"

SiL

The marine attack is the only scene I've seen so far that I've genuinely liked. If the entire movie was like that I'd gladly get on my knees and start sucking the Bros off with the best of them.

Except the other four scenes show the film is anything but ...

nukem11

That poor kid at the end, unlucky you had it coming lol.

marrerom

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 08:56:13 AM
The marine attack is the only scene I've seen so far that I've genuinely liked. If the entire movie was like that I'd gladly get on my knees and start sucking the Bros off with the best of them.

Except the other four scenes show the film is anything but ...

really? the marine attack was...well, its was nothing special. we see some aliens grab some guys. choppy editing. that alien scream that seems to be in every clip. it was average at best.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed