5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS)

Started by SuicideDoors, Dec 21, 2007, 08:26:53 AM

Author
5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS) (Read 31,289 times)

nukem11

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 09:25:59 AM
Quote from: nukem11 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:23:40 AM
yeah but they were the originals
Hate to break it to you, but Alien and Aliens aren't the same film. They weren't shot back to back and released separate.

What I mean by originals is that there the first couple in the series the films that made them wonna make AVP.

Weasel

Thats the same mindset of grouping predator 1 with predator 2.

nukem11

Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:28:46 AM
AvP wasnt crap due to the wait though. It was just a terrible attempt to create a story line. Really, if a movie contains human characters, there should be a considerable effort to explore them before breaking out the CGI.

In regards to the pizza kid, he doesnt really get impaled, and live, does he?

I think the bros main aim was to give us a more thrill ride than build up the suspense which is what they've done. Im not saying it look brilliant but it looks to keep you interested and not falling asleep like AVP  and the fights seem pretty cool not lackluster unlike AVP.

SiL

My idea of an 'exciting' fight isn't exactly one where we know who wins before the contestants even enter the ring, followed by the one we know is gonna lose anyway not even putting up a fight :-\

Weasel

Yup. I'm seeing this movie for fights, not the 'breakaway acting'.

Uncanny Antman

It's a pity the action is of the 'get knocked twenty feet in a straight line, smash concrete and run away unscathed' variety.  :(

nukem11

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 09:39:49 AM
My idea of an 'exciting' fight isn't exactly one where we know who wins before the contestants even enter the ring, followed by the one we know is gonna lose anyway not even putting up a fight :-\

Yeah but if thats the case then we might as well have one pred and one alien to balance the fights out because having three preds in this film would turn out the same as the first film two preds die and then one survives at the end.

Weasel

Um...minigun? Thats more farfetched. They super mow down a forest and the predator gets a tiny bullet in the leg.

wolfboy

I don't like how they keep re-using that elephant sound. It's very apparent. Everything looks a little too under-lit. Maybe it'll look better big screen.

SiL

Quote from: nukem11 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:43:27 AM
Yeah but if thats the case then we might as well have one pred and one alien to balance the fights out because having three preds in this film would turn out the same as the first film two preds die and then one survives at the end.
Alien fans don't want the Aliens to constantly win fights; just to actually fight back. More Predators keeps you on your toes because there's the possibility the Predator could die. That's more exciting than one Predator who we know can't die until the end of the movie stomping on bugs.

Weasel

Quote from: wolfboy on Dec 21, 2007, 09:45:49 AM
I don't like how they keep re-using that elephant sound. It's very apparent. Everything looks a little too under-lit. Maybe it'll look better big screen.

I think the sounds may be different. They were a bit different in a cut clip on youtube than the new one of bloody disgusting.

Bronx19

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 09:44:01 AM
Um...minigun? Thats more farfetched. They super mow down a forest and the predator gets a tiny bullet in the leg.

Well he only had into a tree 6ft off the ground and he wouldnt of gotten hit.

BUGZ

I'm liking the clips! Thanks for sharing them!!

Bri ;D

Weasel

Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:48:03 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 09:44:01 AM

Well he only had into a tree 6ft off the ground and he wouldnt of gotten hit.

Um...all the trees got mowed down? Firing explosive rounds? I'm pretty sure the predator just f**king ran.

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 09:54:36 AM
I'm pretty sure the predator just f**king ran.
I'm also sure Mac fired off with his machine-gun first, during which time the Pred ran like a sissy, before picking up the mini-gun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed