Did Ridley scott do a good job at making prometheus a prequel to the alien film?

Started by predalien48, Aug 14, 2014, 02:38:17 PM

Author
Did Ridley scott do a good job at making prometheus a prequel to the alien film? (Read 9,706 times)

Infected

Infected

No, it lacked all the cool Industrial look that Alien had and made everything look so easy and rich, almost in a Star Trek way.
I know it was Weyland and its money stuff.
It lacked the mystery like when they went in Alien into the Derelict every step they take is a mystery into another special room,
here they just walk around and see really nothing, Ridley tried to show something special with the stupid holograms what made no sense at all, it means if you wanted to find out what happened to the engineer crew you had to run and follow the holograms through the facility lol, he had to put more mystery in it, like the green crystal and the door with the xeno mural on it, i wanted more of that.
I didnt give a f**k about snakes in an alien temple and so on..
Prometheus i did and do enjoy, but its kinda like George Lucas did when he brought us the Phantom Menace, he had no f**king clue in all these years what made Star Wars so special and cool, after aaalllll these years all he could come up with was the Phantom Menace, and thats the same with Prometheus, after aaaaaalll these years you come up with this!!

SM

HuDaFuK

Prometheus wasn't a prequel... At least not the version they ended up making.

So no, he did a crap job at making an Alien prequel.

Infected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UEv03g51kU

Watch this trailer again.. this promised my emotions so much  :D its a brilliand trailer btw.

ChrisPachi

No. He produced a stinking pile of shiny dog shit and DAMN YOU SCOTT MAKE THE NEXT ONE.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Aug 30, 2014, 03:23:29 PMNo. He produced a stinking pile of shiny dog shit and DAMN YOU SCOTT MAKE THE NEXT ONE.

Why no? Infected's absolutely right. That was a great trailer and it did make the film look awesome.

Sadly the film itself wasn't anything like as good.

Infected

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 01, 2014, 07:40:48 AM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Aug 30, 2014, 03:23:29 PMNo. He produced a stinking pile of shiny dog shit and DAMN YOU SCOTT MAKE THE NEXT ONE.

Why no? Infected's absolutely right. That was a great trailer and it did make the film look awesome.

Sadly the film itself wasn't anything like as good.
It is probably one of the best trailers ever!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed