Bloody Aftermath in Latest Alien: Covenant Production Still

Started by BonesawT101, Dec 22, 2016, 02:04:03 PM

Author
Bloody Aftermath in Latest Alien: Covenant Production Still (Read 19,985 times)

x-M-x

Molecular acid? (check the floor guys) - but the blood is red?

Kailem

Looks like someone spilled the Christmas claret.

lv_226

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 22, 2016, 04:10:04 PM
No worries. The pictures came from this community.  :P General rule of thumb, if there's Covvie news, check our homepage first and it's likely up there.  ;)
But... but... what about those other.... scified.... aliencovenant.com....  :P

motherfather

motherfather

Is that a hole melted in the floor? (Darn it, xmx you beat me to it) It doesnt necessarily have to be red acid blood.

Whatever burst out of a human/animal could independently have had non-red acid blood which was released when people tried to stop/attack "it" - assuming there was an "it" involved. Just the red blood kind of covered up the few splashes of non-red acid blood.

But we have seen red acid blood before in alien 4, so its not that absurd.

whiterabbit

meh I've seen more blood from a finger prick.   :laugh:

Ingwar

Ingwar

No Aliens, no blood.

It might be a buster sequence. Look at that spatter.

What do you think about red acid blood? Do you think that Neomorphs have it?

jimbob30

reminds me of walking around the start of alien isolation talking to samuels or talking to ash onboard the nostromo

Infected

Infected

I tell you guys again, its Malaria Trumps bathroom.

Besides the joke, its a table for people, most likely someone got chestbursted,
so the xeno gets to see the light on the Covenant, because i dont think that small shuttle will have a medbay.
So they get infected or facehugged on the planet.

Ingwar

Quote from: Predatorium on Dec 22, 2016, 10:09:22 PM
It's a burster scene alright, look at the bed to the left. I fail to see what you mean with acid blood? Where is it. The blood on the floor is just human in different amounts.

It was general question regarding Neomorphs not that picture itself. Since Neos are not bio-mechanical but only bio (natural) then their blood should be red (maybe different colour?) or at least not acid.

bobby brown

maybe its not a hole at all. just a blood pool.

SM

Early advances in hypersleep technology had unexpected side effects when dealing with the menstrual cycles of female subjects.

Iamwarface

I say we take off, nuke the trailer from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Backburster

Nice. Looks like something from a Romero movie.  I zoomed in to see if I could tell what's on the floor, but I can't discern it.  Looks like more than just blood, like someone that fell into a vat of hydrofluoric acid.

Ingwar

Quote from: bobby brown on Dec 22, 2016, 10:40:32 PM
maybe its not a hole at all. just a blood pool.

Yeah. You're right. I meant to write red blood instead of red acid blood. My bad.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: lv_226 on Dec 22, 2016, 04:50:46 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 22, 2016, 04:10:04 PM
No worries. The pictures came from this community.  :P General rule of thumb, if there's Covvie news, check our homepage first and it's likely up there.  ;)
But... but... what about those other.... scified.... aliencovenant.com....  :P

Hey!! Don't look at me!! :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed