Prometheus: The Trilobite

Started by Virgil, Oct 03, 2012, 04:18:22 PM

Author
Prometheus: The Trilobite (Read 19,231 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Oct 04, 2012, 01:42:55 AM
The use of the word faggot on this board seems quite abundant. Quite disappointing. It's a hate term. There are gay folks like myself who post here.

It's astonishing how frequently it's used per second on the Internet, in general.

http://www.nohomophobes.com/#!/today/

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 05, 2012, 07:08:37 PM
As large as it was and as "complicated" as its anatomy seemed, I would have preferred if it could impregnate multiple subjects...not just one and then die.

There is always a possibility that it was just dormant.

Facehuggers were probably based on bee stings, but it's a fallacy, because bees can sting as many times as they want. They're just barbed so that it rips away if an abnormally large animal happens to attack the nest, so that it can pump in the maximum possible venom.

Nightmare Asylum

Huh, I actually didn't know that about bees. That's pretty interesting.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

It could also just be that fact that a lot of insect species die after reproduction, don't they? I mean, some moths don't have any mouths because their sole purpose after metamorphosis is to mate, and eating is irrelevant.

samoht

samoht

Another theory.

Is not biological weapon. Engineer base in Prometheus is sex toy manufacturer. They developing living organic sex toy but things kinda screwed up and people got raped.

Is more conclusive than any other theory.

BANE

BANE

Counter theory.

Tried developing interactive, learning, thinking lube. Screwed up, now penises and vaginas grow to massive sizes and kill everyone.

samoht

samoht

Its all coming together. And coz people think about sex so much, that is why sex organs grow a mind of their own with the help if thinking lube, coz engineers are always thinking with their dicks and vag's.

Holy shit. What kind of rape orgy went on in that facility.

BANE

BANE

And that green goo was the byproduct of a successful test run with the thinking lube.  ;)

Before....modifications were made that caused shit to go awry.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: BANE on Oct 06, 2012, 03:32:58 AM
And that green goo was the byproduct of a successful test run with the thinking lube.  ;)

Before....modifications were made that caused shit to go awry.

Man, if the engineer's dropped the goo on earth then we all would have been f*cked....literally.

But look on the bright side, no one would have died a virgin.

BANE

BANE

Sucks to be a fundamentalist.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: samoht on Oct 06, 2012, 03:17:49 AM
Another theory.

Is not biological weapon. Engineer base in Prometheus is sex toy manufacturer. They developing living organic sex toy but things kinda screwed up and people got raped.

Is more conclusive than any other theory.

I actually remember that idea doing the rounds in the 1990s! :laugh:

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 05, 2012, 08:06:08 PMFacehuggers were probably based on bee stings, but it's a fallacy, because bees can sting as many times as they want. They're just barbed so that it rips away if an abnormally large animal happens to attack the nest, so that it can pump in the maximum possible venom.

Yet a worker bee's stinger has evolved to do exactly that, otherwise it wouldn't be barbed at all.
Maybe facehuggers can hug as many times as they want, until they find a nice English throat.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Oct 14, 2012, 01:21:50 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 05, 2012, 08:06:08 PMFacehuggers were probably based on bee stings, but it's a fallacy, because bees can sting as many times as they want. They're just barbed so that it rips away if an abnormally large animal happens to attack the nest, so that it can pump in the maximum possible venom.

Yet a worker bee's stinger has evolved to do exactly that, otherwise it wouldn't be barbed at all.
Maybe facehuggers can hug as many times as they want, until they find a nice English throat.

You're misunderstanding me. :) I'm saying that bees can typically sting as much as they want and that it only rips away if a particularly huge animal threatens them. It's like their version of kamikaze chemical warfare - only used as a very last resort.

Facehuggers, on the other hand, are designed to fit over the head of something our size.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed