Prometheus: The Trilobite

Started by Virgil, Oct 03, 2012, 04:18:22 PM

Author
Prometheus: The Trilobite (Read 19,385 times)

Virgil

Virgil

Over at Yahoo! movies they have an exclusive brief snippet of the making of Prometheus. This clip focuses on the Trilobite.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-editors/unusual-inspiration-behind-prometheus-alien-124752726.html

Nightmare Asylum

Well, that made a strange scene even stranger :P

Cool stuff, though.

Virgil

Virgil

I'd be interested to know just how many people googled 'Mole Penis' after watching this.

...Not like I did.

Spoiler
:-\
[close]

gigantitan

gigantitan

Quote from: Virgil on Oct 03, 2012, 04:18:22 PM

Over at Yahoo! movies they have an exclusive brief snippet of the making of Prometheus. This clip focuses on the Trilobite.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-editors/unusual-inspiration-behind-prometheus-alien-124752726.html
my god, that was creppy

Snowdog

Snowdog

yeah only found some gross pics of penisses with moles on them :-X

He said search for molepenis, so i did :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

You can't imagine my goosebumps.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Oct 03, 2012, 05:35:22 PM
You can't imagine my goosebumps.

because of the video ??? or all the penisses you're looking up right now ? :laugh:

2awesome4apossum

I was definitely grossed out when I saw that creature on the IMAX screen for the first time. Could not have been any more apparent what they were going for, which I think added a lot to the scene. Although I do think it was disappointing how it killed the engineer.

It could have been scarier to extend the chase with Shaw, and perhaps the Alien could have come out of the engineer, and Shaw is back in the pyramid. Then again, maybe that would have been tiring and too similar to the original.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I would have liked the Trilobite better if it wasn't a proto facehugger. Like, if it was not destined to impregnate & die. Would have been cooler as an adult stage of something.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 03, 2012, 06:25:42 PM
I would have liked the Trilobite better if it wasn't a proto facehugger. Like, if it was not destined to impregnate & die. Would have been cooler as an adult stage of something.

would've liked it more if it impregnated the jockey and when we see the dead jockey body, you see the trilobite leaping away in the background. Such a big thing can't just die from raping some spaceman in the mouth :P

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Snowdog on Oct 03, 2012, 09:50:53 PM
Such a big thing can't just die from raping some space faggot in the mouth :P

You're my new favorite.

Nightmare Asylum

Well, the Trilobite does disappear halfway through the chestbursting sequence ;)

Snowdog

Snowdog

yeah but he just lays there. Dead obviously.....

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Snowdog on Oct 03, 2012, 10:35:53 PM
yeah but he just lays there. Dead obviously.....
You should see how I am after copulating ...

or ... y'know ... I might not want to invite such an image into your head...

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

mole penis eh... where exactly can you find a picture of that with out having to wade through the millions of human dongs with moles on them? What!? I'm curious now. I think I would figuratively shit my pants if a mole penis looked like a facehugger.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed