Alien Timeline Updated

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 16, 2016, 03:20:12 PM

Author
Alien Timeline Updated (Read 69,461 times)

Nostromo

Nostromo

You made these SM? Son of a gun.

SM

SM

Another one bites the dust.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Enjoyable as always, thanks!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Jun 23, 2019, 05:56:39 AM
Next!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Gis2BbYIE

You know, I think I could get on with the idea of the Aliens using their resin like a spider-web here.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

It would make sense how they keep on dropping onto people from the ceiling and pulling them up again. And we'd have a function for those back tubes...

SM

SM

426Buddy

426Buddy

Fantastic, but they need to be longer so I have time to finish my beer. ;D

SM

SM

They always seem much longer when I'm writing and recording - once I cut all the pauses and flubbed lines though it's "Geez only 2 minutes???"

SiL

SiL

ADF had the Alien try to squeeze both into the vent, and judging by the suit hooks I'm guessing that's what Lambert actually ended up on.

I figured the Alien didn't abduct them because by that point it had everything it needed in its lair (eggs in the DC, food in the TC I guess?) and was just clearing house.

SM

SM

It wouldn't surprise me if the suits hooks were involved but looking at the scene again I've just noticed something.  All this time I thought the dangly foot shot was Ripley's POV - but it isn't.  The pan up past Parker and Lambert's foot should have Ripley in the background at the door.

SM

SM

SM

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Seeing this done with the AVPs was a bit unexpected but fun. Enjoyed it SM, never looked at those movies through that lens.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Interesting, I think you deserve a drink for making it through Requiem.
Just to let you know though, Morales actually says he has seeing too much of Ricky. I should be ashamed to know details of that movie but one must make sacrifices for the good of a wikia  :laugh:

SM

SM

Guess I misheard that line.  It sounds like Eddie says "Actually I haven't been seeing him too much".

Oh well, can't be arsed fixing it.  Might make a note in the description, but it doesn't make any significant difference to the character.

These two were really a struggle.  There was a couple of interesting nuggets, but both those movies were dreadfully dull to study and visually pretty naff.  When I was doing the other flicks, freeze framing always reveals some cool shot that you can use as a still.  These two though, the quality was often grainier, and there's so much movement it's hard to get stills that aren't blurred.  Then you have the darkness in AvP:R to contend with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed