The Predator Behind-the-scenes Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 16, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

Author
The Predator Behind-the-scenes Thread (Read 134,546 times)

Xan21

Aren't they kinda genderfluid already? They have pussy faces, wear jockstraps, got long hair, massive arms and pecks, fishnet outfit, collect trinkets... and spinal columns and kill like Rambo.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: andreaNZ on Oct 06, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
Exactly. Plus Upgrading, evolving, climate change and the rest.....leave politicsand agenda's  out of it!!!!!!!!!
Next thing we'll have genderfluid Predators......

I know climate change is currently a hot button issue that spawns endless debate, but taking the real world out of it for a minute, in "Predator 2" they were already suggesting global warming was occurring due to unfettered pollution, so it's really not a newly added element to the fictional Predator timeline.  I just see the continual heating of the climate as consistent world building.

Samhain13

In Forever Midnight they were hermafrodits and switched between genders, it ended up quite comical. That was a bad novel.

Nathsp

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 06, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
Exactly. Plus Upgrading, evolving, climate change and the rest.....leave politicsand agenda's  out of it!!!!!!!!!

I know climate change is currently a hot button issue that spawns endless debate, but taking the real world out of it for a minute, in "Predator 2" they were already suggesting global warming was occurring due to unfettered pollution, so it's really not a newly added element to the fictional Predator timeline.  I just see the continual heating of the climate as consistent world building.

Climate change and global warning can probably end lnto another ice ace, yes, it looks strange, but it is real, so no, its not a world building, even that its stupid.
So a being that can travel via portals throw space and can find any planet decides to wait until polution extincs us... And they added also human dna to themself to breath oxigen, so they have to change all his respiratory system, blood system, celular metabolism..  This movie doesnt have any sense

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Nathsp on Oct 09, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 06, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

Climate change and global warning can probably end lnto another ice ace, yes, it looks strange, but it is real, so no, its not a world building, even that its stupid.

I guess we agree to disagree again! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wysps

Quote from: ace3g on Oct 09, 2018, 03:19:37 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BosbgTXFHFQ/?taken-by=shanebaxley

That interior looks really good. Almost minimalist in a way with all that open space.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 12, 2018, 07:08:47 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BozXnQIHI1m/?taken-by=actorkylestrauts

Ha! That is great. It looks like there was a lot of fun being had during production.

Daniil

Daniil

I cannot take it seriously in any possible way, rather as final joke in the film. These dreadloks ;D But just as concept art it looks really cool.

CityhunterinPhilly

Was having a shitty morning this thread makes it all better. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed