Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,872 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 23, 2016, 10:12:42 AM
Maybe, i wouldnt mind at all though, i would love a plot that involved some kind of stolen Predator tech with them coming to earth to get it back, that's something that would be exciting to me.

I'm the same. I really like the idea of the Predator's coming to retrieve some of their kit. Gives it a different angle that I think will work fine.

I'm not concerned about child actors either. It's a Shane Black thing and I trust him to do it right.

Master

Well for me it's always the reversed scenario where outnumbered Predator in being hunted by extremely well prepared humans ( akin to First Blood).

Stolen tech? It might work.

Corporal Hicks

I could do both. I don't mind. As long as it's different to straight up hunt which I think it definitely will be.

Mister Skeezler

There's plenty of Predator tech scattered around Los Angeles circa 1997.

lv_226

Wait, child actor... I just had a thought... maybe the story will involve a child predator of some sort?

overthere

Quote from: lv_226 on Aug 23, 2016, 01:54:46 PM
Wait, child actor... I just had a thought... maybe the story will involve a child predator of some sort?

It's a huge leap from a rumor about main character's son to child Predator.

Pvt. Himmel

Like this probably.

lv_226

Quote from: Himmelblau on Aug 23, 2016, 02:27:29 PM

Like this probably.

http://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/715/63/63715/1374998599-0.jpg

Just like that. I can imagine the little tyke bouncing around, cloaked, slashing throat with his wrist blades and randomly netting people.

BishopShouldGo

There won't be any child predators lol.

overthere

overthere

Quote from: lv_226 on Aug 23, 2016, 04:04:11 PM
Just like that. I can imagine the little tyke bouncing around, cloaked, slashing throat with his wrist blades and randomly netting people.

If you're serious about this, it's a really horrible idea.

lv_226

lv_226

It's always a possibility.

INT. SMOKE-FILLED SUITE AT 20TH CENTURY FOX - DAY

A room full of executives sit around a table discussing ways to revive the Predator franchise

EXECUTIVE #1
We almost lost our asses on the last one...
(pause)
...but we've got this great idea to reinvigorate the Predator franchise, something no one has ever seen before!

EXECUTIVE #2
(interrupting)
whatcha' got?

EXECUTIVE #1
(exhales cigar smoke)
A child predator.

There is silence in the room. And then..

At the end of the room, in the shadows, the head of 20th Century Fox spins around on his chair, faces the room full of his underlings.

HEAD OF 20TH CENTURY FOX POV
That's brilliant! Call Shane Black, I want him on this.

overthere

Nobody wants to see a child Predator. That's like having an Alien movie completely based on the small Alien that just got out of its host.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 23, 2016, 09:52:20 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrBG-WgEXw/

I think they are looking for child actors

QuotenikiandalexGot a big #audition this week! Going to tackle it #predator style! #childactor #makingdreamscometrue #welovehorrormovies

Then there is this:
QuoteOur student considered for Predator is now on his way to Los Angeles for the audition phase. Boom!
From this guy on July 24th
https://twitter.com/ActTacticalMatt
That second quote about the student auditioning in Los Angeles could be about an adult. Go to the guy's facebook and you'll see he trains student actors of all ages.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 23, 2016, 09:52:20 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrBG-WgEXw/

I think they are looking for child actors

QuotenikiandalexGot a big #audition this week! Going to tackle it #predator style! #childactor #makingdreamscometrue #welovehorrormovies

"Thank you both, it went very well! More info coming soon!"

Johnny Handsome

I really can't believe we heard nothing on casting so far, we are under two moths away from shooting and we basically heard nothing at all.

Covenant (and any other blockbuster movie) had (confirmed) casting news 5 - 4 months away from shooting and i really thought we would hear something in August. I start to think Black really has problems with getting the right people, with Predator's reputation over the years and The Nice Guys bombing, i really can't think of anything else. I hope i'm totally wrong though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed