AvPG Previews Alien Isolation

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2014, 06:31:40 PM

Author
AvPG Previews Alien Isolation (Read 48,389 times)

ikarop

ikarop

You could always try to join our team and be the lucky one! :P

We prepared an alarmingly long list of questions for this so I wouldn't envy our poor interviewer very much.

Corporal Hicks

I've just got in from the trip. Dachande and I are recording a podcast in a few minutes and I'll be preparing my written preview and interview transcript within the next few days. I don't want to give away much yet but here's something to consider. When Dachande finished the demo he could only utter "Oh God". I had to take a few minutes to calm myself down after playing.

And I mean that in the good way. Also got some cool goodies from CA:

https://twitter.com/_CorporalHicks/status/430804232737148928

Dachande

I just want to note that the tablet was Hicks'. Either that or i got cheated.

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 04, 2014, 08:52:52 PM
I've just got in from the trip. Dachande and I are recording a podcast in a few minutes and I'll be preparing my written preview and interview transcript within the next few days. I don't want to give away much yet but here's something to consider. When Dachande finished the demo he could only utter "Oh God". I had to take a few minutes to calm myself down after playing.

And I mean that in the good way. Also got some cool goodies from CA:

https://twitter.com/_CorporalHicks/status/430804232737148928
I'm looking forward to your write-up. The game sounds particularly exciting coming from you.

Crazy Rich

The game is sounding great so far considering your reactions.

Samus007

Not that it probably matters but did you guys play it on a PS4, XboxOne, or a PC?

Corporal Hicks

PC.

Predatorium

So when will the podcast be posted? :)

SM

SM

I'm just doing some tweaking on the edit.

PRJ_since1990

I've got my eager face on. Can't wait to hear what you guys have to say!!!

Snark

Snark

Very nice preview and Q&A. Thanks for doing this! Nice to see a few more new screenshots.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

5 stars out of 5. Great preview and interview, guys!

'Course, now I've learned that they've changed the Alien's hands. ARGH!! Still, I'm now more excited for the game than ever.  8)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Feb 10, 2014, 07:53:39 PM
5 stars out of 5. Great preview and interview, guys!

'Course, now I've learned that they've changed the Alien's hands. ARGH!! Still, I'm now more excited for the game than ever.  8)

That was a typo I believe. It should be amended now.

Darkness

Darkness

They're new screenshots? Which ones? You kept them quiet.

Anyway, great work to ikarop for organising the event, and for Dachande and Hicks taking the time to go down to their studio and represent the site. And thanks to Sega and Creative Assembly for inviting us in the first place. I didn't think we'd get all this done so quickly. Looking forward to your new podcast.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm surprised at how weekly we managed to get all this done. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and can't wait to play the full thing. If the completed game is as good as the demo, I'll be a happy bunny.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed