Two New AvPR Pictures!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 08, 2007, 12:05:15 AM

Author
Two New AvPR Pictures! (Read 14,867 times)

Heavy Metal SPike

Heavy Metal SPike

.... and if thte youtube vid you are referring to is the one I THINK it is - that facehugger is on the wall of ADI - they were allowed to keep it after the filming of Aliens3.  .

gb

gb

id like 2 see another unmasked pred...anyone else?

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

The still's look cool! i like the alien on the car & the rain very stylish like the pred-alien still. I think the colin & greg got a stylish dark raw, wet look 2 this film!  The green-band trailer is feels like a alien movie and the red-band trailer feels more like a predator film. Does anyone agree?  I hope they release more stills.  Rock On!

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Sorry about my spelling i just type to fast! im just really excited about this film! lol  p.s i think the alien on the car does look bigger (unless it's a really small car) I think the alien may be another 'hybrid' or something, a gorrilla or something bigger than a human! we'll just have 2 wait & see.  Rock On!

gb

gb

i agree about da trailers optimus prime, both seem 2 fit one character, which iz cool coz we kinda see both of them doin their thing (killin'!)

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Hey dude (gb) yeh man! i think thats cool! not sure about the silnet night at the end of the green-band trailer but lets c what happens. Gotta be optimistic  Cant wait for this flick!   Rock On!

gb

gb

me 2 m8, always been a super nerd 4 these movies! cant wait 2 get my site up and running too so i can show off my artwork of both franchises... i think peoples guna luv them

Dane

Dane

The Alien looks awsome and the pred shots ok   :)  

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

can't wait for this movie !

Predboy

Predboy

Well, that trailer was shit in IMO.   :P  

pmaz11

pmaz11

Awesome   ;D  

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i think the pics of the alien and the predator looks so awesome. glad the predator looks more inshaped than the ones used in avp which i thought was really dumb. the alien on the car looks so sweet and that it looks more like the ones in aliens which is great. i cant wait to see avp-r in theaters. i just want to see more pics of avp-r and i hope they have the queen in it and hope its not the size of the queen in avp

Nick

Nick

;D     :o     :D     :)   The monsters look better than ever!!!!

pred88

pred88

don't worry ALIEN WARRIOR i'm sure there will be a lot more pics till avp-r hits theaters maybe even a new trailer    ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

I dont usually criticise anythin new that gets released about avpr but is it me or does the aliens pic look like its a comic book picture - maybe cus of the lighting....and the pred pic looks too much like a man in a suit...and its not just in this pic i thought that aswell in parts of the trailer too.......   :-[  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed