Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 314,684 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: ace3g on Sep 12, 2021, 01:46:57 PM
It is interesting that Kyle Strauts wasn't mentioned in that post.

DD replied in the post, get hyped #TeamSasquatch

Quotedd
Verified
was a pleasure being your sasquatch
1h

Wait... What ?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Probably just messing with people like us who are following these posts.

Also is that a hunting camp I see?

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteAnd...it's a wrap on Skulls!!! Urako @dannytrs and our amazing film family @ambermidthunder, @dakota_beavers ,@stefany_mathias , @dd @jeff_cutter, @jenn_din,@owennnwright, @soonias @dakona_rabbit, @warrenbigbull, @jaden_holle, @jarrettwoyoungmen and everyone 'that was given 'er' as they say up here!
Stay tuned!!!! #Skulls #Predator #comanchepov

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

That other picture that she posted makes me wonder if the final scene was shot on a soundstage rather than a location.

Clubroot

Clubroot

I think they are keeping the Predator suit hush hush for now. So thats why Kyle Strauts wasn't mentioned in that post. Who knows if they will reveal the suit anytime soon. Maybe when the trailer is ready. Post Production is another month or two right? or longer. I get the feeling they want to push this movie out before all the court stuff happens next year.

funk_master_chunk

funk_master_chunk

Was there really a plan to put a bigfoot/sasquatch in this movie??

I pray they're winding us up with that!!

I've always thought a Pred vs Silverback would make for good viewing. Think I even posted it a while back when The Predator was doing the rounds!

Some cool ideas about Pred vs extinct species. I think what would be really good would be a series of shorts like the Marvel One Shots which show a brief glimpse of other/off-world stuff.

Like short clips of them "earning their stripes" as it were by showing ascension rituals or first hunts etc.

I always remember a fan art of a Pred leaping through the sky with it's combi stick ready to impale a giant sea/insect creature and the moment I saw it I thought "that would be brilliant on screen".  I can never find the pic online these days though!

Like maybe you could have sort of drone footage or something showcasing hunts. We know they learn fast from Noland in Predators; so it'd make sense if they had helmet cams or rigged out surveillance drones like in Predators (appreciate that was the Super Preds - but you catch my drift) so they could review and learn/adapt.

ace3g

ace3g

New IG story

tristan

tristan

That's a good thing that way once we see the predator it will have more of a impact

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Kyle Strauts posted another picture of the clapboard.

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteKyle:

Wrapped with a extra-terrestrial bow.

QuoteAnother one done! Coming to Calgary in March I had no idea what to except. 6 months later I can say Skulls was the hardest, most fulfilling film experience i've had the pleasure of being a part of.
Counting down the days until this movie's shared with the world.
@dannytrs - i'll definitely be watching this one!

QuoteThat's a wrap! This summer has been an absolute dream come true and quite possibly the best experience I've ever had. As a child I had a dream and it became a reality these last 3 months, from meeting so many amazing people to all the new opportunities I've opened up.

A special shout out to second team @jennrs2 @jaden_holle @riverfromthe6 @soonias 🤙

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: ace3g on Sep 12, 2021, 11:41:08 PM
Kyle:

"Wrapped with a extra-terrestrial bow."

Oh man, would love to see that after how prominent it's been in Hunting Grounds.

ace3g

ace3g

Some more IG story photos from crew.

Russian

Russian

Looking forward to a Predator unarming himself and taking off his armour, before a bear/sasquatch fight.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

How about a shirt like this but with a pred instead of a vato?

Anyone have a picture of a pred with facial hair or something similar?  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ace3g on Sep 12, 2021, 01:46:57 PM
DD replied in the post, get hyped #TeamSasquatch

Quotedd
Verified
was a pleasure being your sasquatch
1h

More than anything, this is the one that amuses me the most.  :laugh: I think some of them were reading here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed