Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 313,187 times)

ace3g

ace3g

New IG story photo.

Also IMDb has a new crew member listing.

Javier Arrieta    ...    costume supervisor

SiL

SiL

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 10, 2021, 01:46:16 AM
Lions, tigees, bears...
Oh my.

A wolf pack could also be interesting.

Gimme that crocodile action though.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: SiL on Sep 10, 2021, 01:59:10 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 10, 2021, 01:46:16 AM
Lions, tigees, bears...
Oh my.

A wolf pack could also be interesting.

Gimme that crocodile action though.
I like that, though I think a wolf pack would only harass a Predator rather than try and hunt it. Lions and Tigers are an entirely different story.

Now some Predator vs Pol Pot action would be great!

SiL

SiL

First the Predator gets f**ked up fighting a bear, then as it tries to make its way back to camp it gets tracked by a wolf pack out for green meat. Bring it.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Tigers hunt solo and like most (big) cats basically have one attack move that's the sneak run jump.
If the pred's allowed to use his claw, I don't see it as that big of a challenge.

Lions hunt in groups, that would be different.
And one pred vs a group doesn't seem fair. But maybe there's a crazy pred out there looking for challenge.

Personally give me a big croc or gator encounter.
Possibly with predator talking sounds translated as "Crickey. Got a real big one over here."

While doing an image search, I got results mentioning native Americans being involved in alligator wrestling. Turns out it originated from their old hunting techniques, because they used to hunt and eat them.

Huggs

Huggs

"Choot em!"

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SiL on Sep 10, 2021, 02:30:06 AM
First the Predator gets f**ked up fighting a bear, then as it tries to make its way back to camp it gets tracked by a wolf pack out for green meat. Bring it.

And then when it tries to get back to its ship, a great white attacks!

SiL

SiL

As he fights it off, he accidentally sets his self destruct.

Enjoy

Enjoy

Imagine if that was the finnal look of the bear. No cgi. Chucky cheese pizza animatronics

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 10, 2021, 04:21:11 AM

https://c.tenor.com/9K8pOWUlHqAAAAAC/batman-shark.gif

:laugh:

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Well, for local NA wildlife that can do a Predator some damage would be bears, wolves, bobcats, and cougars. Not much, but it would have some interesting fights. Its kind of why the idea of a Predator hunting right at the end of the Ice Age sounds like a great stand alone story to me, seeing how there was so much more deadlier wildlife back then like terror birds, short faced bears, dire wolves, sabertooth cats, american lion, and so much more, with the addition of a true first Predator encounter with ancient man. It was simply such a more brutal place to be around.

For reference, this is a short faced bear which can be around 12-15ft tall standing up and hit the pounds by +1,000

This can definitely give the Predator a good hunt

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Sep 10, 2021, 06:15:27 AM
Well, for local NA wildlife that can do a Predator some damage would be bears, wolves, bobcats, and cougars. Not much, but it would have some interesting fights.

Not much ? A big bear could totally wreck a pred IMO.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Sep 10, 2021, 06:15:27 AM
Well, for local NA wildlife that can do a Predator some damage would be bears, wolves, bobcats, and cougars. Not much, but it would have some interesting fights. Its kind of why the idea of a Predator hunting right at the end of the Ice Age sounds like a great stand alone story to me, seeing how there was so much more deadlier wildlife back then like terror birds, short faced bears, dire wolves, sabertooth cats, american lion, and so much more, with the addition of a true first Predator encounter with ancient man. It was simply such a more brutal place to be around.

For reference, this is a short faced bear which can be around 12-15ft tall standing up and hit the pounds by +1,000

This can definitely give the Predator a good hunt

I would love to see a film capture something like this. A Predator on the hunt for prehistoric creatures. A story of hunt and survival. 80-90 minutes long. A movie with no dialogue. Think Josh* Brolin out in the desert in "No Country for Old Men".

Damn would that be an expensive movie though.  :laugh:  One can dream I guess. Better to animate it perhaps, or develop it as a video game.

* name correction edit

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: SiL on Sep 10, 2021, 04:34:19 AM
As he fights it off, he accidentally sets his self destruct.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-U5odqSMmCr77W_Y-MiR_8mtLeOmBBTqY903SfEdvRKQZz4d32GBRNVxrATkT-tQ_4vo&usqp=CAU
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 10, 2021, 05:17:46 AM

:laugh:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/121913/2740860-2349493_o.gif

;D ;D  He's the Wile E. Coyote of the Predator race.

But yeah, a wolf pack hunting a wounded Predator sounds good to me!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm. I don't know. Against a human, sure. But often bullets cannot even guarantee to pierce a Predator's hide, what can Wolf teeth really do? And Predators are so much heavier and solid than humans. I can imagine a Predator can lumber around with three wolves hanging onto him by their teeth gnawing away hopelessly. Wolves just seem more of a nuisance to a Predator than a threat.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed