Aliens RPG Cancelled?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2009, 06:11:36 PM

Author
Aliens RPG Cancelled? (Read 18,500 times)

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

This is f**king stupid

dave1978

dave1978

Face it they are gone, this much speculation over the last few weeks!  there has been no actual real confirmed foortage or screens for ACM yes there was that poor quality snippet but who's to believe that.  I wasnt holding out much hope anyhow as Gear box have failed with recent releases like Brothers in Arms etc which was hopelessley late in arriving and didnt live up to expectation.   Seems to me like GearBox take too long to make a game and cant do a good job!   Sega should look elsewhere in future.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

*VERY ANGRY SUPRISED FACE* >:0

Hickson

Hickson

Life's a bitch...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

We have been waiting to long for these games, and all we get is bull s**t back from them, cancel them if they want, its been like this for years with the aliens games anyway.

Damien

Damien

This is bullshit, if A:CM doesn't come out this year it will probably be cancelled, we've had pics of it since last year, we can't wait three f**king years    >:(  

Griffith

Griffith

This is stupid ..really f**king STUPID ..all the footage and expectations for what.... seriously I'm pissed..No Really..WTF is this shit when i read about this the first time i said to myself ..bah it's just a rumor (check post no.1) now I'm reading this updates about pulling the plug out of not only Aliens Rpg but for A:CM too AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k YOU SEGA FUUUUCKKKKK!!! YYOOUUU!!!!!!! ... I can't take this no more...Right now I feel that I can kill someone...RAGE is the only thing that comes to my mind.  P.S. excuse my bad english

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

If sega cancels ACM or AVP3 I will just say this f**k YOU SEGA I AM NEVER GOING TO BUY SHIT FROM YOU EVEN IF SEGA IS THE LAST CONSLE ON THIS f**kING EARTH! f**kING SEGA, THIS IS WHY YOU SUCK! I LOOK FORWARD TO THESE GAMES IN ANTICIPATION AND YOU DO THIS SHIT f**k YOU!

Moviefan939

Moviefan939

oh man...Im about to take my jacket, my aliens special edition DVD and jump off the brooklyn bridge...Goodbye sweet world...  Dammit Sega!

MI Trooper

MI Trooper

Our Alien seems to be cursed......surrounded by idiots and amateurs.... in the world of movies.....and now the same for the games..... I cant believe this shit, i cant believe it.    :'(    I curse you, avp

vehtam

vehtam

Guys, it wqs clearly predictable. Alienc CM was in the very early stadium, there was NOTHING except sucky alpha footage on youtbe and couple of renders (renders, not actual screenshots) in magazines, plus stories about something reviews have seen during exclusive presentations. Even f**king trailer at the closed Gerabox party was f**king rendered in 3dsmax without any actual footage. Wishing and believing Cm will be released i this, or even another year was moronic. Don't blame SEGA, if you would see absolutely nothing regarding this project except of couple of static screenshot and two sucky alpha maps after a year of "development", you wouldn't put in this game money too, it was predictible

M240Incinerator

M240Incinerator

I... i... have nothing to say...    :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(   I'm not waiting any longer than SUmmer of this year... NO LONGER!!! If it doesn't come out on June 1st like its says... I am gonna take my money back from GameStop and buy a game thats about to come out... f**k SEGA! f**k GEARBOX! AND f**k RANDY PITCHFORD! I THOUGHT HE WAS COOL!... Guess I was wrong...    :'(     :'(     :'(  

predator elite

predator elite

don't trust them they,ve given out bogus info before and if it is true f*** you sega

KrazeD

KrazeD

They had better release Aliens:Colonial Marines!!! It will be an awseome game, I mean look at the leaked footage amazing!!! And the screeen shots and concept art!!! Wow!!! Now this AVP crap is making me sad... I could care less about an RPG never liked em anyway... But a FPS focusing around Aliens and Marines my favorite franchise, kick ass... SEGA better pull through and realize this is a gold mine opportunity!!!    ;)   Also Randy Pitchford is a cool guy... But apparently SEGA is greedy!!! Screw Predator fans!!! Stop trying to please everyone... Next its gonna be Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator vs Sonic!!! Screw that!!! Just focus on Aliens:Colonial Marines, take your meds for your ADD and chill cool mofo's!!! If I could face the guy who made that shit decision one on one I whould whoop his ass at SEGA!!!   :)   Release the game this year!!! DO IT DO IT!!! And Randy your cool!!! KOK FACE you suck for now!!!

JD

JD

FFS!!!!!  I dont care at all for the Aliens RPG, that would have been crap anyways, but Aliens:CM Better be coming out!!!!!  HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FFS

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed