ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT

Started by DMmoon, Nov 14, 2020, 10:20:01 AM

Author
ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT (Read 45,818 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: DMmoon on Oct 11, 2021, 06:23:10 PM
Alien the Eighth Passenger.

Does movie have a sub-title in your country ?

DMmoon

DMmoon

Yes Alien the Eight Passenger, in spanish is Alien el octavo pasajero, that is the title the company used for star in Spain.

DMmoon

DMmoon

This is the CHESTBURSTER model retextured by me, which I will use as a reference to model the version of the CHESTBURSTER QUEEN necessary for the outcome of this first part and whose development I will upload the images in the next few days.

Este es el modelo de CHESTBURSTER retexturado por mí, que usaré de referencia para modelar la versión de la CHESTBURSTER QUEEN necesaria para el desenlace de esta primera parte y de cuyo desarrollo subiré las imágenes en los próximos días.

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

The figure that I have modeled for the sequences in which the first alien queen of the saga appears is almost finished modeling.

Now I ask the question, since it is an iconic piece within the saga and wanting to respect all the versions and especially the old versions of Alien and Aliens the return, in which a CHESTBURSTER appears similar to the one in the first image of this post about in modeling the CHESTBURSTER QUEEN and taking into account that I will not only use it for the fan movie, but I also plan to upload it in three positions as a 3D printable model in three different positions for the people subscribed to my patreon and that you can also find in Turbosquid where you can buy it and collaborate with the project in the same way.

What do you think of the modeled figure and if it seems to you that it is within the expectations for the first CHESTBURSTER QUEEN taking into account my arguments?

Remember that I prefer it to look more like the CHESTBURSTER from Alien One than the little xenomopho who is born for the first time in Alien Covenant.

Thanks for your attention and I hope you like it. Soon you will see it already textured and in higher quality renderings.

P.P .: the final figure will have the second inner jaw, it just doesn't appear here in these screenshots

La figura que he modelado para las secuencias en las que surge la primera reina alien de la saga esta casi terminada de modelar.

Ahora lanzo la pregunta, ya que es una pieza icónica dentro de la saga y queriendo respetar todas las versiones y sobre todo las versiones antiguas de Alien y Aliens el regreso, en las cuales aparece un CHESTBURSTER parecido al de la primera imagen de este post sobre en modelado de la CHESTBURSTER QUEEN y teniendo en cuenta que no solo la utilizaré para la película de fan, sino que también pienso subirla en tres posiciones como modelo imprimible en 3D en tres diferentes posturas para la gente suscrita en mi patreon y que podréis encontrar también en Turbosquid donde la podréis comprar y colaborar con el proyecto de igual forma.

¿ Qué os parece la figura modelada y si os parece que está dentro de las expectativas para la primera CHESTBURSTER QUEEN teniendo en cuenta mis argumentos?

Recordad que prefiero que se parezca mas al CHESTBURSTER de Alien uno que al pequeño xenomofo que nace por primera vez en alien covenant.

Gracias por vuestra atención y espero que os guste. Pronto la veréis ya texturada y en renders de mayor calidad.

P.P.: la figura final tendrá la segunda mandíbula interior, tan solo no aparece aquí en estos capturas de pantalla

This is the already textured model, it will still be necessary to give it more detail and add the scenographic elements, but there you have the CHESTBURSTER QUEEN almost finished. I hope you like it. ;)

The last image has dark blood in it and maybe it has to be darker because it is from a special engineer in the storyline of this fan movie, Alien Odyssey.

Este es el modelo ya texturado aun quedara darle más detalle y añadir los elementos escenográficos, pero ahí tenéis la CHESTBURSTER QUEEN casi acabada. Espero que os guste. ;)

La última imagen tiene sangre oscura y tal vez tenga que ser más oscura porque es de un ingeniero especial en el argumento de esta película de fans, Alien Odyssey.

DMmoon

DMmoon

:)

DMmoon

DMmoon

While I finish the other details that will accompany the effects of the CHESTBURSTER QUEEN, I wanted to upload to the forum another of the characters that I have been working on lately, but that is reserved to appear in the following parts as one of the characters that will arrive at Hadley's hope and that surely the members of the saga would like to see this character again in some way, the truth will not have much weight in my plot, but I wanted to include it in some way to honor this character who is also timeless and could appear in any freighter arriving at the base for support. The photos of the model are still in development and I think it should still take a few more years, but I hope you like it anyway.

Mientras que acabo los demás detalles que acompañaran a los efectos del CHESTBURSTER QUEEN, quería subir al foro otro de los personajes en los que he estado trabajando últimamente, pero que está reservado para aparecer en las siguientes partes como uno de los personajes que llegaran a Hadley's hope y que seguro a los miembros de la saga les gustara volver a ver este personaje de alguna forma, no tendrá mucho peso la verdad en mi trama, pero quería incluirlo de alguna forma para homenajear a este personaje que además es atemporal y podría aparecer en cualquier carguero que llegara a la base como apoyo. Las fotos del modelo están en desarrollo aun y creo que aún debería de quitarle algunos años más, pero de igual manera espero que os guste.

You can have access to this content and many more exclusive content on my Patreon page, do not hesitate to subscribe to support this development if you like everything I am developing, because even if it is only for a month you will help me get more resources so that everything goes faster and can be of the best possible quality. Thank you for your attention

YOUTUBE Channel:
https://youtube.com/@rubencaroDM

PATREON for colaborate with this project:
https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

Podéis tener acceso a estos contenidos  y a muchos más contenidos exclusivos en mí página de Patreon, no dudéis en suscribiros para apoyar este desarrollo si os gusta todo lo que estoy desarrollando, ya que aunque sea solo por un mes me ayudaréis a conseguir más recursos para que todo vaya más deprisa y pueda tener la mejor calidad posible. Gracias por vuestra atención

DMmoon

DMmoon

It is just a sample of the CHESTBURSTER QUEEN with more blood from his birth  ;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

Hello everyone, this week I have been setting up a new team that I have obtained thanks to the people who have sponsored me on Patreon and have collaborated by buying some of the 3D objects that I have hosted in Turbosquid, for this reason I have not updated the Post this week , since the tools and plugins that I have to install to be able to work with the teams destined to the development of the films that I am developing entails an investment of time, so apart from thanking you for all your support I have interest, I must highlight and express all my thanks to the people who are sponsoring me or have sponsored me in any way, because thanks to them I have been able to acquire this new equipment to speed up the production level, and although I know that I will need more powerful equipment to be able to produce more quickly, this new ACER SPIN 3 equipment with touch screen and wacom pen, it will help me not only to produce faster, but it will also help me to model everything in greater detail what my mind needs to develop for the production of the fan movies in development, since until now I could only model in 3D with my mouse, and I hope to be able to show you my evolutionary progress as soon as possible. So I invite all of you who can collaborate with my projects, do not hesitate to do so so that they see the light as soon as possible, since your collaboration will be well used. Once again Thank you all for your interest and support, especially the sponsors who support me, thank you all from the heart:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hola  a todos, esta semana he estado configurando un nuevo equipo que he conseguido gracias a la gente que me ha patrocinado en Patreon y ha colaborado comprando algunos de los objetos 3D que tengo alojados en Turbosquid, por este motivo no he actualizado el Post esta semana, ya que las herramientas y plugins que tengo que instalar para poder trabajar con los equipos destinados al desarrollo de las películas que estoy desarrollando conlleva una inversión de tiempo, por eso aparte de agradeceros todo vuestro apoyo he interés, debo de resaltar y expresar todo mi agradecimiento a la gente que me está patrocinando o me ha patrocinado de alguna forma, pues gracias a ellos he podido adquirir este nuevo equipo para agilizar el nivel de producción, y aunque sé que voy a necesitar equipos más potentes para poder producir más deprisa, este nuevo equipo ACER SPIN 3 con pantalla táctil y lápiz wacom, me ayudara no solo a producir más deprisa, pues además me ayudara a modelar con mayor detalle todo lo que mi mente necesita desarrollar para la producción de las películas de fan en desarrollo, pues hasta la fecha tan solo podía modelar en 3D con mi ratón, y espero poder mostraros mis progresos evolutivos con la mayor brevedad posible.  Así que os invito a todos los que podáis colaborar con mis proyectos, que no dudéis en hacerlo para que vean la luz lo antes posible, ya que vuestra colaboración será bien empleada. Una vez más Gracias a todos por vuestro interés y apoyo, especialmente a los patrocinadores que me apoyan, a todos gracias de corazón:

- Marta Durasiewicz
- Eduardo Fernández
- Francisco J. Fernández - Shadowstudio ( https://www.shadowstudio.es/ )
- Chris Dasinger - Brütal Films LLC Reel ( https://www.youtube.com/c/Br%C3%BCtalFilmsLLC )
- Victor Aguilera y Joshua Silvan - Planet Print ( https://planet-print.es/ )
- Francisco Javier Garin - Voxel Infografica S.l.
- Esteban Pascual
- Juan Jose Coronado
- Carlos Perez
- Michael Earl - AVP Galaxy
- Glen Mitchell ( http://www.isolatedantagonist.com/ )

DMmoon

DMmoon

This exclusive post for sponsors shows in 146 images already rendered in discontinuous sequence the sequences corresponding to the Covenant that will be used for the assembly of the first part of the fan movie Alien Odyssey, they will be public from December 22, 2021. I hope that with this push you are encouraged to sponsor this project and others through my Patreon page and help me to reach the largest possible number of fans of the saga, to increase the sponsorship of the project on Patreon and to be able to develop this project and others with more quickly, thank you for your interest and support.

Este post exclusivo para patrocinadores muestra en 146 imágenes ya renderizadas en secuencia discontinua las secuencias correspondientes a la Covenant que se utilizaran para el montaje de la primera parte de la película de fan Alien Odisea,  estarán públicas a partir del 22 de diciembre de 2021.  Espero que con este empujón os animéis para patrocinar este proyecto y otros a través de mí página de Patreon y me ayudéis a llegar al mayor número posible de fans de la saga, para aumentar el patrocinio del proyecto en Patreon y poder desarrollar este proyecto y otros con más celeridad, gracias por vuestro interés y apoyo.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/latest-rendering-58876737?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=postshare&fbclid=IwAR0saCWLrtR2QInU-rJrGn1hQoXe1LKo7Zs6aeyB5ZFMC6emheJhT-wlm-o

DMmoon

DMmoon

Engineers V.02 development for the Alien Odyssey fan movie trailer scenes, including test images to be included in a future post on my subscriber page in Patreon. I hope you like it and help me promote this project, and do not hesitate to collaborate as sponsors on my patreon page to have access to more exclusive development content and much more, for very little you will help speed up the development of the process by making it possible to access to better teams to develop everything faster.
Once again, thank you for your support and interest.

_____________________________ _______

YOUTUBE Channel:

PATREON for colaborate with this project and have access to exclusive content:
_____________________________ _______

Desarrollo de los Ingenieros V.02 para las escenas del tráiler de la película de fan Alien Odisea, incluyendo imágenes de test que se incluirán en un próximo post en mi página para suscriptores en Patreon. Espero que os guste y me ayudéis a promover este proyecto, y no dudéis en colaborar como patrocinadores en mí página de Patreon para tener acceso a más contenidos exclusivos del desarrollo y mucho más, por muy poco ayudaréis a agilizar el desarrollo del proceso haciendo posible acceder a mejores equipos para desarrollar todo más deprisa.
Una vez más gracias por vuestro apoyo e interés

DMmoon

DMmoon

More information and exclusive content on the development of animation tests and scenery production will be uploaded in the next few days only for subscribed sponsors on my Patreon page. If you like what you see, support this project, for very little you will be able to have access to exclusive content and much more and if you cannot afford it, since the vast majority need us today we need help or support, subscribe to my channel Youtube that is free and you are informed of all the public end chapters of the fan films in development. Below are the YouTube channel links and my Patreon page. Once again, thank you for your attention and your support.

YOUTUBE Channel:

PATREON for colaborate with this project and have access to exclusive content:

Más información y contenido exclusivo sobre el desarrollo de pruebas de animación y producción de escenografía se subirá los próximos días solo para los patrocinadores suscritos en mi página de Patreon. Si te gusta lo que ves apoya este proyecto, por muy poco podrás ten acceso a contenidos exclusivos y mucho más y si no te lo puedes permitir, ya que la inmensa mayoría necesita de nosotros hoy en día necesitamos ayuda o apoyo, suscribiros en mi canal de Youtube que es gratuito y estáis informados de todos los capítulos de extremo públicos de las películas de fan en desarrollo. Os dejo abajo los links de canal de YouTube y el de mi página de Patreon. Una vez más gracias por vuestra atención y vuestro apoyo.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: DMmoon on Dec 03, 2021, 09:14:48 PM

I'm stunned! 8) I always wondered what it would be like to see an Engineer wearing the exoskeleton of the original Space Jockey.  :o

Amazing job 👏

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed