Eating Aliens, WTF?!?

Started by vehtam, Nov 28, 2007, 08:58:43 PM

Author
Eating Aliens, WTF?!? (Read 60,454 times)

vehtam

vehtam

i'm not the only one who thinks this took away A LOT from alien nature presented in previous films, am i?

lets discuss this piece of bullcrap.

Master

Master

I can understand that beas aliens from A:R were eating, cause they were mutants. But all other aliens seems to be natural power batterys ( Accid blood means something) and when battery is out of energy they are dieing.

brad873

brad873

they ate in alien 3. im sure they have a way of eating

superunknown

superunknown

Yeah the Strauses seem to have reduced the Aliens to dumb zombies.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Master on Nov 28, 2007, 09:01:05 PM
I can understand that beas aliens from A:R were eating, cause they were mutants. But all other aliens seems to be natural power batterys ( Accid blood means something) and when battery is out of energy they are dieing.

i know it! However i like the recharging idea too, explains why they don't move and stay still, while not interupted.

That is one of the things, that makes aliens unique. The aliens aren't f**king animals, jeepers creepers monsters or gremlins, bros! Why the hell you're degrading them to cliche monsters? :(

Quotethey ate in alien 3. im sure they have a way of eating

once again it looked more like ripping up the bodies to parts than eating. and belive me, they seem to gain pleasure from doing this (alien and lambert, anyone?)

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

imo all aliens eat but we just havent seen much of it

KidPresentable

KidPresentable

OMG THEY EET???!! NO WAI!!!!!

Seriously, this has changed my view of the movie. It will suck. Dumb ass strause bros.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: brad873 on Nov 28, 2007, 09:03:59 PM

when in alien 3 did the dog alien actually eat the prisoners as opposed to mauling them in a gory fashion? It was more aggressive in terms of its attacking possibly due to the dna of the dog it burst out of, but it was never eating any of them. (at least the idea intended behind the gory attacks, where it seemed to just dive all over them, was due to this)

vehtam

vehtam

sure, let's throw all the 'perfect organism' take and whole concept of unstoppable killing machine (literally machine) to thrash.

aliens are just big lions in disguise with acid blood, afterall  ::)

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 28, 2007, 09:12:53 PM

when in alien 3 did the dog alien actually eat the prisoners as opposed to mauling them in a gory fashion? It was more aggressive in terms of its attacking possibly due to the dna of the dog it burst out of, but it was never eating any of them. (at least the idea intended behind the gory attacks, where it seemed to just dive all over them, was due to this)

It completely ignored some of the prisoners as it appeared to feast on corpses. Don't know why it would ignore them just to maul something...

darkfaerytales

darkfaerytales

ok after have known the stuff about the WaRrioR HuGGerZZ i realize that this is the supose next...the list is long...

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Aeus on Nov 28, 2007, 09:15:28 PM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 28, 2007, 09:12:53 PM

It completely ignored some of the prisoners as it appeared to feast on corpses. Don't know why it would ignore them just to maul something...

Who did it ignore? It didn't attack dillon when he pulled the guy down but that doesn't mean he was eating that guy. (in fact you see the inner jaw wound on his neck and that is how the guy died, bleeding to death from that, bits of flesh were not pulled from all over his body.)

All that thrashing around expends the aliens energy, also the alien prefers to hunt down people when their not together in a group, it may feel threatened, (instinctually threatened by a large number of other species, not because it couldn't take them down, its probably a survival instinct. Explains why the alien doesn't just charge a large group of people when its only one and not part of a wave of attacking aliens, instead relies on stealth and agility and hides)

Robotpo

Robotpo

I hope to god if anyone ever does another movie with aliens, they ignore all this Strause Bros. bullshit and just give us the Xenomorphs we know and love.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I was thining that myself today, I know that I would just ingore everything that they have changed, just like how they are ignoring AVP i'llignbore their bullsh** changes as well.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I'm pretty sure aliens don't NEED to eat - since the Nostromo alien grew full size without consuming organic matter (don't tell me about rats either  :P ).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed