Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 831,005 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's the one.

Caught it late at night on TV, fully expecting it to be shit, and I was actually very pleasantly surprised.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Return is the one with Michael Jai White playing Skynet and Bill Goldberg as his minion.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Seen that one too. Main thing I remember are the ridiculous guns they have, which look like they were trying to make something cool like the Pulse Rifle but only had a budget of about 50p.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Halloween Kills

I liked it quite a bit, but certain lines get repeated way too many times. And I've never so many gun shots miss at point blank range. :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Shasvre

Shasvre

Halloween Kills - 7/10

Hm, got some mixed feelings about this one. On one hand, a lot of stuff (and killing) happened. At the same time, it feels like not much at all happened. It was interesting catching up with some of the survivors from the original and seeing some flashbacks to '78. A fair deal of the dialogue, especially Laurie's, felt a bit melodramatic. Kills ranged from genuinely unsettling (Michael turning someone into a human pincushion) to almost comedic (making someone shoot themself in the face). Ending certainly sets up things to come, but also has a major drawback as far as I am concerned. But also leaves it in a somewhat interesting position for what is to come next year with Halloween Ends.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Last Duel

I liked this quite a bit. Much better than Scott's last two historical movies.

"Now take off your f**king pants!" - Ben Affleck, 2021 :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

For this hilarious moment I keep reading Ben Affleck is supposed to have, that feels like a spoiler.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It really isn't one, I think you've been hearing about a different moment later on.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Hacksaw Ridge (2.75/5)

Finally got around to seeing this and it's just an ok film. Not bad but not great. Loved Vince Vaughn's character in this.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Snowman

I feel like roughly half of this movie's subplots went absolutely nowhere. You could cut the dubbed over Val Kilmer flashbacks and lose basically nothing.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 17, 2021, 08:33:04 PM
The Snowman

I feel like roughly half of this movie's subplots went absolutely nowhere. You could cut the dubbed over Val Kilmer flashbacks and lose basically nothing.

Thats probably down to the Director not being able to film everything he wanted

No Time to Die
A great film. Did not feel 2hrs and 45mins long. Wish we'd had more of Ana de Armas though, she was a storm

The Spy Who Loved Me

Huggs

Huggs

A night to remember

The Irishman

Stitch

Stitch

Halloween Kills

I really disliked it. I thought it was stupid, and so were most of the characters in it. There's potential, but a lot of the suspense was ruined by unnecessary shots and subplots. It would have been better with 20-30 minutes of cuts. 2/10

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Stitch on Oct 18, 2021, 02:45:24 AM
Halloween Kills

I really disliked it. I thought it was stupid, and so were most of the characters in it. There's potential, but a lot of the suspense was ruined by unnecessary shots and subplots. It would have been better with 20-30 minutes of cuts. 2/10

I watched Halloween Kills last night.  Yes, it did have its faults but I must admit I did enjoy it  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed